Reviews for Wingbroken
Shading in Grey chapter 29 . 4/5/2005
Will I marry you? Hmm, it depends. Are you a boy or a girl? 'Cos I'm a girl. :)

This chapter was... wow. You started off with a very surreal way of writing, with these great images and strong phrases/ideas. Then, you became much closer to Snape/Harry, much more personal, with insightful philosophies/thoughts/metaphors. And then there's Dumbledore. SO much closer, yet you still cannot quite reach Harry.

One suggestion, though. Watch out for clichés and adverbs - you described the night as crystal clear and had a lot of adverbs, and to be honest with you, you're better than that.

Tania
Quillian chapter 29 . 4/5/2005
Whoa, chilling chapter... Oy...

Fine job!
E.A.V chapter 29 . 4/5/2005
simply wonderful...he seems awefully well healed...How long's he been asleep? The chapter flowed amazingly well
kerplank chapter 29 . 4/5/2005
yeah, how can you not love such a group? well, my friend doesnt. says they are too cliche. i ignore her. your favorite song? im too lazy to check your bio. but love the story!
sockenfresser42 chapter 22 . 3/29/2005
hi. it's me again. sorry to get on your nerves.

you almost had me crying here. i know pretty much what he feels like, so it's kind of scary for me...

actually it was a teacher of mine who pulled me out, the last time i felt like this. ironic, huh?

well written!
chip chapter 28 . 3/28/2005
'ye Gods'... been watching a bit of 'Music Man' have you? _ keep writing- I'm still hooked!
sockenfresser42 chapter 18 . 3/28/2005
Hi. there I am again. Told you I'd be. But I think I got confused with those chapters last time...

I just can't wait to click on that little button to see how things turn out...but I was strong and decided to write you something first. After that line where Harry pulls at Snapes shields,

I'm actually feeling tense. That hasn't happened in quite a long time. In general, it's a bit difficult to make me *feel* real emotinons.

Your story is so well-written, that i can actually imagine being there.

sockie
sockenfresser42 chapter 28 . 3/28/2005
hi. i am reading your fic at the moment and decided to have a break and write you my first review (expect more of them in later chapters).

well, your story...

it's amazing. i just love your style. your charakters are realistic. and most imporant, the description of the depression is quite good.

i have never been suicidal, but i came close, so i kind of know what i am talking about. this part of your fic is extremely well-written. you give your readers some insight in what it's like to have depression. i admire you for that. respect.

spirits, my therapist would be horrified, if she found out i was reading things like this. consider that a compliment.

sockenfresser

p.s. i like the way you replay to reviews. would you mind writing me a line? if you don't update anymore, my email-address is on the left. you don't have to, of course. but it would be nice.
CJ chapter 20 . 3/25/2005
I really like this story, it seems very true to cannon and you write really well. I'm shocked you are only 15! You haven't updated in a while it looks like. I just read this all in one sitting, any chance you'll start updating daily? :)
HPbabe143 chapter 28 . 3/23/2005
whoa, really intense stuff, in chapters 27 and 28... it's giving me the chills... though you may be busy i hope you might have the chance to update soon!
Kath87 chapter 28 . 3/18/2005
Wow, you are really good. I'm really enjoying this story. You make great use of diction and syntax, and I badly need to get out of the advanced English class :), but you keep the story interesting. Update soon.
totallystellar chapter 28 . 3/15/2005
Wow. WOW! I love this. Words cannot express my extreme just... enjoyment and intrigue! XD lol well you're a fabulous writer. I love this story so much; it's wonderfully written and the relationships and conflicts are all great... and I love how you've delved into Harry's psyche and such...

Well, crossing my fingers till next update!

*clicks faves and alerts and high recommends*
kerplank chapter 18 . 3/15/2005
wow. great story. are you using system of a down lyrics? cause the you are my child and some other stuff sounds familiar. but great story
SafirePhoenix chapter 28 . 3/14/2005
i got a little lost in that conversation...
TeahLeafs chapter 28 . 3/11/2005
I’ve been saving this chapter for today since earlier this week since this week has been rather chaotic! And I am glad I did!

Cult? Good idea I’d say.

Awesome chapter! It was really interesting! I love the detail and I am so glad Remus is there! It’s interesting the way he interacts with Snape.

And I SO love that whole Irony same personality trait Remus pointed out about Snape and Sirius! That was awesome! And SO True! Lol!

Curious though, which friend was it that died? Because I don’t remember reading anything like that lol.

And I am taking a wild guess that Harry wrote that while pulling a sleep walking stunt or magical way.

Keep up the good work!

And I hope you update soon!

Also thanks for keeping your eye out for Sirius angst FFs! Lol! .
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »