Reviews for Wingbroken
Silent as the Grave chapter 28 . 3/11/2005
Awesome chapter!
Kalorna Enera chapter 28 . 3/10/2005
No, no, really-I loved the munchkin thing. And I must disagree with Harry, references to Wizard of Oz when in a tight place are perfect. Something about a movie with flying monkeys just brightens up the world. Hm...If there was something wrong with his shoulder how did he crawl over to the shelter?

This chapter came out great, though for some reason it seemed shorter than usual...Or maybe it's just because I like it long! You did something new with Lupin's character. Since when does he swear "Ye Gods"? Can't say that I dislike it, it just seems a bit unusual for him. But the surrounding argument made me chuckle. Something should never change-especially when readers get a crack out of reading arguments! Err, maybe it's just me.

Anyway, I can't wait till you explain the black ink. You're keeping this plot flying high and grandly, so I CAN'T wait to see what you have coming next.
Breanna Birdie chapter 28 . 3/10/2005
This was a great paragraph...Harry is so suicidal...Still, you have to love it when he upsets death eaters.
Chassa chapter 28 . 3/9/2005
Hey! This is getting realy good! Hehe...

I hope you update soon!
Ija Ijevna chapter 28 . 3/9/2005
Salve. Sorry for not reviewing - reality bit me and forced to work. ;-) The style's as nice as ever - all these internal Harry's comments are just exquisite, and his jibes to Riddle as well. But - maybe I dropped out of the story's pace and hence this misunderstanding - I have some questions/impressions.

A) Your Lupin (in Rowling's world the paragon of calmness and gentleness)is very harsh and aggresive to Snape, almost as if he tried to emulate Sirius. Did you do it on purpose?

B) Why Voldemort et company didn't kill Harry when they had the opportunity? They could have taken him hostage, they could have killed him... Of course Voldemort may have something else in stock for Harry, although I cannot fathom what it could be.

Well, please don't mind the rumblings of the old woman;-)Write more, I'll wait. Impatiently.
Angel Baby chapter 28 . 3/8/2005
Oh, la! It's very late and I should be sleeping, but I'm reading/reviewing instead. The Disney Guests I placate tomorrow will just have to adjust to my dour mood.

...or I'll just have to suck it up and smile. Whichever.

Anywho! It took me a second to reacquaint myself with your brilliant, liquid style and story-line, but, once I did, I enjoyed tremendously! Poor ickly Harry, I hope he got in a few good blows. Friggin' Death Munchers...

*Loved* the Remus/Severus banter. It's like what Ms. J. K. was always trying to achieve, only you've managed to take the idea to its fruition. Then again, I'm bias. I think you should do the rest of the series.

*shrug*

I'm sort of nervous about what's wrong with Harry. I'll go back and reread the story when I'm not...y'know...burning midnight oil on a have-to-get-up-at-dawn worknight, but what's he afraid to let go of? Himself? His power? His will? Yee, you can go to so many glorious heights with this. I can't wait to see where you're headed!

...but no pressure or anything. ;

So! Well done, as usual, and I'm so happy to get another Bluethought-fix. I can go drool in stupefied content now. Sweet, sweet Harry-angst at last is mine! Mwa-hahaha!

...Right, I'm going to sleep now. If I get ratted out to Guest Relations because I yawn/take a long blink/miss a smile, know that I shall place the blame upon you, Wingbroken, and the Harry Potter Untapped Potential Phenomenon. If said blaming occurs, totally expect an army of mail-order penguins at your doorstep in forty-eight hours.

Mail-order penguins are never an idle threat, Harry. Remember that.

And so: Goodnight, and beautifully written!
Magami chapter 28 . 3/8/2005
Amazing story. Love the plot, love dark depressing Harry, LOVE it all. You're doing a fabulous job. Update soon.
saiyanwizard chapter 28 . 3/8/2005
Slightly confuzzling, but I like it! Looking forward to your next update!
hpforever-xtina17 chapter 28 . 3/8/2005
nice update soon
Susan chapter 28 . 3/8/2005
April! slaps forhead Ah, well, what can ye do? I am -still- enjoying this however! Tre bien or however you spell it! ~*~Sue~*~
logi chapter 28 . 3/8/2005
Hey, great story! Its mysterious! Like it very much!
BrokenpenBleedingLead chapter 28 . 3/8/2005
... It's good.. what more can one say?
TakEnet chapter 28 . 3/7/2005
Moo~

That was amazing, yet again. I'm not sure if I'd have the strength that Harry did, crawling to the trees despite the cruciating pain. Hmm, no pun intended there. But I guess that's what happens when you're forced in a life-and-death situation.

As for that ink thing... I'm confused, lol.

Waiting for your next update, as usual!
starinthedark11 chapter 28 . 3/7/2005
o cliffies! great chapter. i loved the banter between lupin and snape. great work. update as soon as possible!
Toki Mirage chapter 28 . 3/7/2005