Reviews for Wingbroken
eav chapter 28 . 3/7/2005
delightful...

but I confess to being a bit 'thrown' from the plot when you started the dialogue between Snape and whom I presume to be Lupin. They talked like american kids... but the writing on the wall was classic and wonderful to read...lupin's panic was not believable...the rest, I found to be AWESOME...especially harry lieing(?) in the snow, and his world compressed to a dark expanse...well done, but you could have mentioned a trail of blood in the snow, and/or harry noticing his blood sinking into and melting the snow upon which he lay...

i can't wait to read the next chapter! :P
Guest chapter 28 . 3/7/2005
Another beautiful chapter. Harry's perception is humorous and sad at the same time (he really needs the mother of all hugs). I'm so glad that I was able to solidify your hopes for this fic. I cant wait for the next chapter.
Strega chapter 28 . 3/7/2005
Aw, man! Why is everything Harry's fault. I don't know. Maybe I'm a bloody coward but I don't know if I'd fight so hard to live if my every second of consciousness was filled with death, insult, and injury. But he did it. Dragged himself two hours with two broken legs and lived through the beating of a liftetime and a snowfall. I got the best visual off of that image. Scen from above, swirling snow, a broken boy crawling for shelter and leaving a mess of streaked red in the snow. O_O Harry needs a vacation. And GO REMUS. For once he let Snape have it. I always wondered if he would EVER say anything more then 'Now...now...let's all be adults here.' Just once...I want him to bite someone. :) Okay, not really...but, damn it, that would be amusing in a fan fiction.
sakura saisaka chapter 28 . 3/7/2005
Good Lord. It was so funny that I got kicked out of the library for 'being disruptive,' I can't really say much more than that.

Hehehehe.
KrazeyForever chapter 28 . 3/7/2005
Well, if I had a laptop, surgrey and fan fics could go hand in hand eh? lol I'm workin on that and I must say, pushing harry toward the edge and pulling him back before he can .. jump so to speak is quite fun lol I hope you can update soon I'll be very depressed if I have to wait until april! This was a really good chapter, and now I'm wondering what Lupin was getting at. Cheers!
Idle Reverie chapter 28 . 3/7/2005
Great chapter. I'm inspired to draw fanart for it. I'll let you know if I ever get it done ;)
Draco'sBrokenAngel chapter 28 . 3/7/2005
is good chapter but the ink thing is kinda freaky...
SeaStones chapter 28 . 3/7/2005
Crazy? No! Intriguing? Yes! What's this I hear about not posting till April? Do I have to get the coffee monks to convert you? If so I will! Well, if you don't want to convert you don’t have to, but I'll tell you this they are quite fun. Hm, I think that is enough rambling for now.

Lover of Literature,

SS
Quillian chapter 28 . 3/7/2005
Hey, take all the time you need. :)

Nice work!
SheWolfe7 chapter 28 . 3/7/2005
Hehe, only Harry could manage to do that after being beaten near to death. I'll wait, I'm patient.

-SheWolfe7
Shading in Grey chapter 28 . 3/7/2005
*Shivers* That ink bit... you know, you're starting to remind me of Steven King, in the way that your mind always comes up with these unusual things. Yours aren't sick, but I'd feel sick-ish if I wrote some one like that.

Btw, I meant that as a compliment.

ANyway, glad to know the irony'll be explained later.

Great chapter!

Tania (formerly Tania25)
Pleione chapter 28 . 3/7/2005
Seemed like alot of muggle swearing to me oh well. Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
ckat44 chapter 28 . 3/7/2005
Damn, you really do have quite a fan base and I definitly know why. Your style of writing is just so amazing. It's like poetry. The poisonous cold. I LOVE THAT. It's so beautiful. You have such imagery and feeling in your writing. This story is chilling and original. Amazing job.

Why exactly is the story named Wingbroken? I was wondering about that. I love the name.

Also I was wondering about your penname. BLuethought. Does that mean

a sad thought?

or

the actual color blue thought.

Does that make sense?

Thanks for replying to my email. Hope we can talk soon!
PanicParables chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Congratulations! You fic has been chosen as the March fic of the month for the Panic Parables (angst fanfiction) Yahoo group.
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »