Reviews for Wingbroken
Chris chapter 27 . 3/5/2005
Very nice sir,I tip my hat to you,for makin a more teenage-y real Harry Potter,Your wrighting style is very interresting,And(Very)Cool,Quick Question tho...Why no dersly Stuff at first?
SnarkyElly chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I think you should be informed that your opening sentence (and consequently, the sentence that you keep repeating) makes not sense. You need to insert some punctuation or play around with the grammar, because as it is, it's painful whenever you mention it again.
SafirePhoenix chapter 27 . 3/1/2005
finally, some voldemort action!
sakura saiasaka chapter 27 . 2/26/2005
It's so hard to find a good fic these days that is willing the explore the finer points of the human mind.

Ah the beauty of insanity. And I love insanely insane people. Hehehe.

I shall wait for your next chapter.

Till then, chow.
Thranx chapter 27 . 2/24/2005
i'm enjoying your story.
MollyTheWanderer chapter 27 . 2/24/2005
Thank you! Beautiful, wonderful fic. I love Harry, and always have and you make him more of the person I've always seen him as (a little more than broken, a little less than lost). I hope Snape will show up again soon, and I hope Harry and Voldy will continue to "chat". It's actually something I've imagined many times. Update soon please.
Shading in Grey chapter 27 . 2/24/2005
Oh wow. Really nice! I really want to know what happens - I'm also curious as to the irony, and why Harry's laughing. I confess, I didn't get that.
BrokenpenBleedingLead chapter 27 . 2/23/2005
I caught up.
Dee chapter 27 . 2/22/2005
I'm 'really' loving this angst-ridden story. Is it over, or is there more? (More...more...more...she said). I'd just like to respectfully request that you spend less time answering review posters like me...and just give me more...more...more...!

This is excellent!
hpforever-xtina17 chapter 27 . 2/22/2005
jez the ending was creepy update soon!
Menecarkawan chapter 27 . 2/22/2005
I certainly hope this isn't the end. And where was Snape anyway? Alas, I shall have wait to find out. Until the next...
Menecarkawan chapter 7 . 2/22/2005
Ah, a Creed fan. I have found a kindred spirit. Doesn't it just tear you heart out knowing that they broke up? I'm loving your story so far, by the by. I'll go back to reading it now.
Tamyka chapter 27 . 2/21/2005
This is an exceptional story. It's got depth I have yet to find in any other story I have read. One question...it's ok if you don't answer but are you going to have Harry die at the end? Can't wait for more!
shelly101 chapter 27 . 2/21/2005
wow..that was...weird, for lack of a better word
starinthedark11 chapter 27 . 2/21/2005
harry tells the death eater "Good boy". that was brilliant. and i also loved how he threw his crutch at the death eater. i laughed out loud. please update soon!
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »