Reviews for Wingbroken
sammyfish chapter 32 . 7/14/2011
So, this story is amazing. Somebody managed to describe it as "reading a song", and I think that perhaps that is the bestdescription I can think of...It's a beautiful story, filled to the brim with so much emotion, all entirely believable. Somehow, this fic has less of a plot line than many others I've read, but that seems to really appeal to me. The gradual nature of everything really adds to the power, and it's incredibly engaging. I did manage to catch a quote I love dearly in an earlier chapter - "if you ground the universe down to the finest powder and sieved it through the finest sieve you would not find one atom of truth, one molecule of justice" :) Good pick!

And I'm very sorry that it appears you've abandoned this story, especially with only one chapter remaining :( It's beautiful, and for all that it's 6 years on, I'll continue to live in hope! Well done on a stunnign story!
R.A.B chapter 32 . 5/25/2011
why'd he grow god-damn it?
Just Miki chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
Did you think up all the philosipical stuff yourself? It was utterly may be a little course but per-chance would you agree to let m use bits and pieses of it. See in school im in speach and debate. I major in speaches i write 10 minute speaches on something deep. Something that could make a differance. So to find this jem was wonderful. Heck if you gave the ok id like o incorperate it into my book perhaps. 8D
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Excellent comeback! That was a terrifying nightmare. That meddling, manipulative, stupid, naive old fool who should know better needs to see Harry sees a Mind Healer but of course he wouldn't want Harry to actually get better would he? For all of Hermione's intelligence and book learning she sure is slow at putting together what she sees with what she knows.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Really good! :) Insightful!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Excellent start!
Leo's Lair chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Ligilimencylegitimacy?
Polish chapter 15 . 12/16/2009
First things first! Hello from '09! please update and please dont feed the dementors! Have a nice day!

Then again, you stereotypical hero didn't have a sight defect, need to eat more, or have severe depression.

He allowed himself to smile at that. The Boy-Who-Lived really needed a hug.

CHEER UP EMO KID!-glomps him-

Please update! Please! This is really good, also did you know that you are quite philosophical? its very refrsshing to read your work!
DarknessOni13 chapter 30 . 12/13/2009
This is a really good story. I hope you update soon. :)
BenignPrincess chapter 32 . 8/2/2009
Great story..just only wished that you could update..hmm?
ToushirouLover chapter 24 . 7/14/2009
“How is fame suiting you, as the Boy-Who-Lived?”

“Badly. I can’t walk down a street without someone wanting an autograph.”

“I can’t walk down a street.”

haha. couldn't stop giggling. love that part!
PsykoJinx chapter 32 . 7/10/2009
I'm sad to see that you haven't updated this story in so long. It was great while it lasted :)
puregarnet chapter 32 . 6/26/2009
I love this story. Does that mean there is no more angst now?

Can you please update soon? You haven't updated in FOUR years! If you stop it would be a waste of a marvelous story.
Global Conquest-er chapter 32 . 3/22/2009
Egh! Egh! Egh! Egh!

THIS. FIC. IS. SO. GOOD.

Why is there no more?

I am feeling SO desperate here.

I NEED more.

Almost as though it were required for my own survival.

I absolutely LOVE the level of FEELING in this fic. At times I feel a bit swept away by it all. It's taken me about five years since I found something that actually HURT as much as this did (My Sister's Keeper. Downer, that one) and I NEED more of that feeling. It, I dont know, but it's like it tastes better in my head, the stuff like this. You know, like humor is a pixistik or a Jolly Rancher or something and this would be chocolate. A darker chocolate, I think. If you get my food analogies, that is, but not many people do, so no worries if you dont. ANYWAYS: THIS FIC IS EXTREMELY GOOD! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TRY to at least THINK about finishing this fic up. PLEASE! I dont care if it happens in YEARS or even until DECADES have passed; this fic NEEDS to be continued in some form or another.

Yeah, well, now that my PLEADing babble is done with, at least thanks for this much of your fic; it was one of the best that I've read in QUITE a while [aka: years].
crazybibliophile chapter 32 . 3/9/2009
This is brillaint. Wow. It's a pity if it's abandoned, but it's still an amazing story.
760 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »