Reviews for Wingbroken
TeahLeafs chapter 26 . 2/14/2005
What would the world do without the # 1 Tealeafs? Probably cry and wonder and ask “where is she the Tealeaf?” Lol!

And yes, I must forgive ya! Lol!

I liked this chapter! It was good and at least now we know where his thought and emotions lie.

Just one very vital question! You’re not going to turn this into a slash are you? Because this is REALLY good as it is and well frankly a Harry/Severus slash is VERY disturbing! Very indeed!

I think this fic awesome the way it is so far! And you know it’s really hard now a days to find a good fic that isn’t slash, so please don’t change it.

Anyways,

Update soon!

Keep on rocking!

And just some shameless advertisement, check out my Fics! They’re in need of more reviews. lol
PadfootsNoxed chapter 26 . 2/14/2005
Wondrously good.
Midgette chapter 26 . 2/14/2005
I think it's been to all seven by now...but it's still up in Canada, and I'm in Kansas, so it's close.

I really like the 'chocolate rabbit' comparison...maybe just because I'm addicted to chocolate, but it's really good. HEY, DON'T YOU BUY A PLANE TICKET FOR ENGLAND! I NEED YOU DOWN HERE!

*cough*...and there it goes again *cough*
Strega chapter 26 . 2/14/2005
COOL! I'm not one of those that hates cliffies. And this was one Hell of a cliffy, mind you. Cliffy's keep the interest going and gives the author a sense of power. (You tyrant! LOL) Okay, let's trade. I'll give you BBQ Snape if I can tell people I feel like a chocolate rabbit. (Hollow on the inside but...sweet on the outside) I luv that line! I have to agree with Harry's choice. Does he want to see Snape? Of course not! He just healed...at least give him a few days of being healthy before Snape gets to hex him into a meat puddle. Ew.
sakurasaisaka chapter 26 . 2/14/2005
Ah yes the fickleness of computers...

Well I love the way this fic has twists. (Then again I love all sorts of twists.) Keep up with the good work.
TakEnet chapter 26 . 2/14/2005
Ah, but paranoia is different from insanity! Insanity is merely the loss of distinction between reality and fantasy, whereas paranoia is a lack of trust in the entire world - sometimes even a lack of trust in your own person. Now THAT would be scary... Harry's is more a mix of insanity and paranoia though.

So the Death Eaters strike! What's going to happen to Harry I wonder? Hmm... it's almost like he has precognition now, how he managed to sense the DEs before they apparated into Hogsmeade. But then, maybe subconsciously from his scar/link, he knew what Voldemort was planning to do?

Looking forward to your next add! Keep up the great work!
Kip chapter 26 . 2/14/2005
Harry just doesn't get a break, does he? The poor kid goes a littly loony (from a chemical imbalance resulting from a maniac temporarily residing there, presumably) and then gets lumped in with a raging wizard war. That's alright, of course-we don't like him nearly as much when he's just sitting around not doing anything-and even less when he's lolling around St. Mungo's Psychiatric Ward. Let him pop some Prozac.

Well, this review was mostly praise and waving palm fronds for calling Voldemort "Tommy-boy." Though you probably didn't mean to, I got images from the movie "Tommy Boy" of Chris Farley and David Spade's shenanigans.

You know Voldemort can sing "Fat Guy in a Little Coat."

Keep up the good writing-now that I've found this story again I'll be more careful about misplacing it.
Dragonero chapter 26 . 2/14/2005
Why do you have to stop here? Please continue soon, or Im going insane!
Draco'sBrokenAngel chapter 26 . 2/14/2005
O.O oh no...now you got me all jumpy and excited now i am definitly imaptient for a new chapter but i will wait b/c im going to have to anyways. why do you always stop at the good parts?
Draco'sBrokenAngel chapter 25 . 2/14/2005
As I've said plenty of times before, this is a real good story and this chapter is a piece of it that makes it this great to read. By the way, I know impatience is a virtue but oh well, hehe.
Pleione chapter 26 . 2/14/2005
Why didn't Harry feel worthy enough to talk to Dumbledore? Great end to the chapter, can't wait to find out what happens.
Molly Morrison chapter 26 . 2/14/2005
First: Eek, with a plea like that, how can I refuse?

Honestly, I *have* been working on it. Unfortunately, a combination of things (including term papers, family problems, and a critical overload of beta-ing and perfectionism) have slowed me. Not only that, but I had hoped to post on Sunday but was forced to work on homework and my qualifying paper (a bit like a Master's thesis, only it's a step toward my PhD) this weekend instead. I have to have priorities, unfortunately. :-(

As for this chapter, very interesting. :-) Does Harry even have his wand? I could see him being so blank like this, though falling asleep in the cafe was a little silly. Not that I think it was out of character, I'm just mad at him for it anyway. ;-)

What's going to happen? Does Voldemort know that Harry is there? Do Severus and/or Dumbledore? Can Harry take care of himself? I'm so curious!

(P.S. In order to get the update more quickly, I would recommend that you either subscribe to my Yahoo! Group, which you can reach from my home page link, or else check the new archive , since I promised to update there first this time.)
fhippogriff chapter 26 . 2/14/2005
Eye of the hurricaine indeed. Here's hoping that Harry has it together enough to make it safely thru this Hogsmeade invasion. Cheers, Harry. May your hollowness be filled with determination. And the ability to get out of this mess.
Silver Slytherin chapter 25 . 2/13/2005
I really like your story, you should write more.

~Silver
Silver Slytherin chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
I was reading chapter 8 when I suddenly ran out of chapter to read. The end of the chapter is missing, although I'm not entirely sure that was not just my computer, it cuts off at the part where Harry has just sat down in Dumbledore's office. Hopefully this can be fixed soon.

-Silver