Reviews for Wingbroken
cynosure the hierophant chapter 25 . 2/13/2005
This is a freaky story and I love it! Poor Harry. And I gotta say 'ouch' for Snape. Insane Harry is scary. The part where he 'shows' Snape his crazy perspective on the world, was chilling. The chapter with Tom Riddle was funny. However, you had a line a while back that was just hilarious ... "While Draco Malfoy may make claims that Harry had fallen out of the ugly tree, Harry considered it a much better option than what Malfoy had done, which was stay in it". OMG! Nearly bust a gut, I was laughing so hard!
leggylover03 chapter 25 . 2/12/2005
That was powerful and yet odd please update soon
Mrs. Snape chapter 25 . 2/11/2005
Is Harry in St. Mungo's? You're doing really well; keep up the good work. I can't wait until the next chapter!
forty-two dreams chapter 25 . 2/11/2005
The first Harry Potter movie. Voldemort says he can give Harry back his parents. It never happens in the book. He offers Harry greatness, but not the impossible. Subtle but important. And, in the later versions of GoF, JKR corrects it so that Lily came out first. James died first, then Lily, so as the spell is in reverse, Lily was supposed to come out first, but JKR was rushed and made a mistake.
Illucia chapter 25 . 2/11/2005
Nice update. Very good that things are getting... more normal again. coherent :)
Shading in Grey chapter 25 . 2/11/2005
Wow, great chapter! I just love these chapters with Riddle in his head. On the other hand, I'm really glad Harry's sane, now.

Your review response -

That was not flattery! How dare you accuse me of being a flatter-er! :) Seriously, though, this story is brilliant.

Not quite near each other, then? Hehe.

~Tania
starinthedark11 chapter 25 . 2/10/2005
aww, harry feels sorry for snape. i love when they get along. and go harry for beating voldemort out of his head. keep writing. this story is great. update soon.
shelly101 chapter 25 . 2/10/2005
whoa, awesome! thanks!
TeahLeafs chapter 25 . 2/10/2005
Hehehe! Everyone has to have the Teahleaf! Lol! .

I couldn’t stop cracking up at your reply! LMAO

Another great chapter! I felt the Lily and James part was pretty cheesy, but curious did you purposely write in that James came first out of the wand? Because it was Lily that did and then James. That kind of threw me off for a bit.

I liked the fact Harry got his will to fight back, and couldn’t stop laughing here and there at some part so props to you for making me laugh!

Post REALLY soon!
TakEnet chapter 25 . 2/10/2005
Yet another awesome chapter! I loved it, glad to see that Harry's back into a somewhat "normal" state.

You know, at times, I do wish I was insane... quite literally. Then I wouldn't have the pressure of school and stuff all piling up on me. But then, I usually snap out of my depression and get on with life again.

What would I miss indeed... People are definitely high on my list, especially my cutie nephew whom I spoil (lol, great aunt I am, eh?), and my best friend Marja, because she's the one who pulled me out of the "rut" I was in 2 years ago. What else... not so much material objects, because while I do have sentimental values attached to some, it's the memory behind them, not always the objects themselves.

Ah well... so now my question is, what's going to happen between Harry and Snape? *ponders*
Shada Bay chapter 25 . 2/10/2005
Me? An obsession with Riddle? *crosses arms* I don't know what you're talking about.

Oh. This chapter took an unexpected twist. I liked it. How...intriguing. Perhaps we'll soon see some action, eh? The odds look favourable... ;)

apparently took out the link I inserted in my last review. The blog website I recommend to you is livejournal dot com.
C'mon chapter 25 . 2/10/2005
not sure what i'm confused about exactly. That was just my general feeling after reading that far. Its not a bad thing, actually is rather a good thing, I like some good confusion now and then. ;-P
Idle Reverie chapter 25 . 2/10/2005
I really love your story. Your style of writing reminds me of Stephen King. I admire you and your talent, please, hurry with the next chapter!
Midgette chapter 25 . 2/10/2005
2 chapters in a row...this is like a record for me. I would leave more, but my attention span isn't cooperating, and if I left it for later it would never happen...so, good job, post more soon, blah blah whatever.
sakura saisaka chapter 25 . 2/10/2005
Sorry about not reviewing from the last chapter. My stupid computer decided to crash.

I loved the Biblical allusions. I live for them :) I guess Mrs. Russell rubbed off on me from two years of Honors/AP English.
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »