Reviews for Wingbroken
Breanna Birdie chapter 25 . 2/10/2005
I like how you make it so that Snape and Harry are alike in this chapter. I can't wait to see how Harry confronts Snape next! And why would Voldemort let Harry talk to his parents if he knew that the shadows would tell the truth like they did at the world cup?
Dragonero chapter 25 . 2/10/2005
Good chapter! Continue!
KrazeyForever chapter 25 . 2/10/2005
um that was interesting...lol i liked how voldie thought he'd broken Harry then he got blasted away lol ... my only complaint is that sadly this chapter wasn't very long! *pouts* Update soon and keep it up k? Cheers!
NadaZilch chapter 25 . 2/10/2005
Yeah, strange, but I'll go with it if it wakes Snape a little more. :)
Strega chapter 25 . 2/10/2005
Wicked! Harry has his will back and seems to be mostly sane. Cool. Now he has to deal with his prior actions. -gulp- (Strega looks at glowering BBQ Snape and shivers. Good luck, Harry) And I watched Farscape all the freakin' time. I even had a DRD keychain. :) Sure Voldy is trying to soften him up but I still say that the reason he could really sell what he was offering was because MOST of what he said held some semblance of truth. Aside from the whole 'Good' thing, Harry hasn't got much motivation to fight off the dark forces. He might be able to better protect the world...if he controlled it. -smirk-Thanks for the update and the response.
Pleione chapter 25 . 2/10/2005
Interesting chapter, I really liked Harry's answer to Voldemort. Can't wait to see what happens next.
ckat44 chapter 25 . 2/10/2005
WOw, I am so glad that this story is going where it is. I couldn't write it better. It's perfect.
E.A.V chapter 25 . 2/10/2005
a veritible new-aged shakespeare! Keep with the word play and you might make an impact on the english language, hee!

I really enjoyed how you characterized harry in these last two chapters...your dialogue seems inspired...it's in the little things, the details, you know...stuff like “So if I felt comfortable floating on a lilo in a poolful of jam -” and "A friendly chat with your enemy wouldn’t hurt once in a while.” from the previous chapter and "There was the sensation of warm sheets, of eyes gummed shut by sleep, of aching muscles." from this chapter. you have a very descriptive and lyrical style of writing that makes it a joy to read your prose. humourous and earthy...the harry you've written is practical and so gryfindor. lovely chapter! I especially enjoyed how Voldemort was overconfident, as shown by his dialogue, as he often proved to be in the JKR books.

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
A. Person chapter 24 . 2/9/2005
OH YEAH! I was reading your comment thing to crazNM because I was really bored and, you know, it was there. And I have SO heard that "observing things causes them to change" thing before, but I can't remember where...

And Kid Pix rocks my socks.

*Grin*

~Molly
C'mon chapter 24 . 2/8/2005
I'm confused.

That stories great though, can't wait for more.
E.A.V chapter 22 . 2/7/2005
time had slown? no, it's slowed, dear.

lovely chapter!
E.A.V chapter 10 . 2/7/2005
Dumbledore intends to attack Azkaban tonight, to free those Deatheaters imprisoned there...”

so very poignant...i love this story...beautifully emotive
Draco'sBrokenAngel chapter 24 . 2/7/2005
*dies* p-p-please update soon! as i said *dies*-thats what im doing! im dying cos i dont have any more patience...okay mayb ei do but still im begging you please update story! its good btw hehe toodles!
Kip chapter 24 . 2/6/2005
It's nice to pick up a story I've been neglecting after a few weeks-or months, whatever. I was cruising down the story lists and saw "Wingbroken" and thought-"I've read that before, and I either strongly disliked it or found it really clicked." It really clicked. So, I'm sitting here ignoring the Superbowl, and read all the chapters in a roll. Sad, in a way, I suppose. Well, I'm glad I found you again, but to the review:

It's getting wonderfully strange. Jam...and hampsters...

I think you're pinpointing Harry quite well, since most of the other writers take the poor little guy and patch up the wrong part, or localize far too much. They'll read that Sirius died and write regular novels about how he misses parents/can't go on/leapfrogs off the astronomy tower and entirely ignore the fact that it's not that Sirius died, it's the whole effing war that's turning everyone funny. Hmm. was that a run-on sentence. Whatever. Anyway, you're not going all Yossarian on the poor guy and deftly fixing the wrong wound, when he's bleeding to death inside his rubber-flak suit. (You really should read "Catch-22", by the way.)

All in all, I'm babbling by now, so good luck, good job, and know that now when I put my strawberry jelly on my toast in the mornings I'll have something to laugh about.

p.s. did you say you visited Greece?
Midgette chapter 24 . 2/6/2005
I am so sporadic about reviews...Apologies. It's a wonderful story.
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »