Reviews for Wingbroken
starinthedark11 chapter 24 . 2/5/2005
i loved the banter between them, as if they werent trying to kill each other. and i cant wait until this next chapter. update soon.
HPbabe143 chapter 24 . 2/5/2005
correction: i dont think constant reviewers are annoying i just think i'm annoying cus i dont know about the other ppl, lol! well, now i gotta do the whole review thing here now, dont i... rather interesting conversation in this chapter, i like how u put previews to the next chapter, it's actually rather cool, it makes me come back for more. now, can clear something up for me... voldy in this chappie says harry's his child but he's not his father so how does this work out? or r u just goin to give me those "i gotta keep reading" answers? btw, the jam was so unexpected, i thought it was so cool!
TakEnet chapter 24 . 2/5/2005
Aha, I understand what you're trying to say now. Yes - I understood that little blurb about quantum mechanics... or rather, I'd better, considering I'll probably study more about it later on!

Anyway... that was a short chapter, but great. Just the question "what do you miss?" really made me think. If I was in Harry's place, what WOULD I miss? I suppose I'd miss Hermione and Ron, and the entire Weasley family, but... nothing really substantial, I suppose.

Ah well - can't wait to see what happens next!

Please update soon!
Shading in Grey chapter 24 . 2/5/2005
Wow! You are such an amazing author! - This is brilliant, unbelievably so! This is an amazing story.

Oh, btw, I'm English! Living in Cornwall, although I was born in Essex. I also lived a lot of the time in Norwhich... and most of my family live in Great Yarmouth, Bury St. Edmund, or Norwhich - although there are several other places. We're spread out - a lot. Do I live/have I lived anywhere near you? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

~Tania
Heart and Mind chapter 24 . 2/4/2005
Update! *in quick succesion* !

!

This is so ODD, yet so interesting! I love it! Yes, the day voledemort talks to harry really is the day he snaps!
Ceris Malfoy chapter 24 . 2/4/2005
*stops and stares wide eyed at chapter* *whispers* holy shit... that was...that was... _good_. please update soon!
Toki Mirage chapter 24 . 2/3/2005
um... creepy... update, ne? i wanna get some SNAPE/HARRY-NESS!
TeahLeafs chapter 24 . 2/3/2005
Extremely bloody fun! The humor rocks! Lol.

I loved this chapter. First I didn’t know what the hell was going on and felt it was well too cheesy. BUT I liked it and it was really unpredictable! So unexpected I give you credit for that! Also it was really humoring!

Please post soon! This is really good, and I want to know what happens next! What Voldemort will do… hmm I can only predict that he’ll probably torture Harry in a lots of ways. Torturing his parents and Sirius in his dream, or making him feel rather guilty.
LiLy MaLfOy13 chapter 24 . 2/3/2005
love your story it is really good
websurffer chapter 24 . 2/3/2005
Y'know...i thought this would take me longer to read but all 24 chapters only took me about 12 minutes...i guess being a speedy reader has that advantage
forty-two dreams chapter 24 . 2/3/2005
It's in situations such as these that the acronym WTF fails to capture the situation. Jello?

Do I detect an allusion to the climax of a certain Chris Columbus adaptation of a certain British book tha completely fails to do justice to said book?
Breanna Birdie chapter 24 . 2/3/2005
Tom Riddle in Harry's mind? That is teh best thing ever. I thought he would go into a psyc ward, live there a couple of years, then go home. I never imagined Tom Riddl ewould be here to talk to Harry about his problems. Oh well. I guess 'You keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.'
Dalamis chapter 24 . 2/3/2005
itS' so sad! wow

long live riddle and snape!

(bad guys ) :P
K a w a i i - S y a o r a n chapter 24 . 2/3/2005
[Sorry cant type a big review.. _ Homework...]

Wow, wasnt expecting that haha. I'm really curious what's gonna happen next~!

I like to keep my favorites in a folder cause it would get too long for the favortes list on hehe. )
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »