Reviews for Wingbroken
TeahLeafs chapter 23 . 1/25/2005
LOL! The irony!

That was a great chapter! I liked the whole different dimension! It was awesome. I could just understand what he was feeling. I could picture it in my head how everything looked! And Snapes bitter humor just cracked me up!

I can’t wait to read the next chapter! So please UPDATE as SOON as possible! This is just too good of a read! Lol!

I would say more but I am too tired. Lol.

Keep up the good work!
sakura saisaka chapter 23 . 1/25/2005
My god. The world has gone nuts...then again it did YEARS ago. Keep writing :)
TakEnet chapter 23 . 1/24/2005
Eh? That was pretty amazing! I love how Harry snapped - not what he did after he snapped, but the fact that he did, lol. And what power he had in that state of mind! Wow... I can't wait to read more!

Please update soon!

[I'm curious, exactly what happened when the world reversed? Was it real or did Harry just attacked Snape's mind or something?]
Breanna Birdie chapter 23 . 1/24/2005
I love this story! I always thought Harry should snap...
forty-two dreams chapter 23 . 1/24/2005
I think he's in the abyss stage now, if you're familiar with Joseph Campbell's hero's journey. I really don't know where you're taking him now.
rosiegirl chapter 23 . 1/24/2005
Great fight!
Shada Bay chapter 22 . 1/24/2005
These last few chapters have been excellent. I'm in a really dull mood and I can't think of any specific praise to give you, but I just wanted to let you know I'm still reading, quite happily. Keep it up.

I think the black leather cloak speaks volumes for itself. ;)

You haven't got a blog, have you?
HPbabe143 chapter 23 . 1/24/2005
lol, i'm flattered by the gr8 impression i've placed on u about my constant reviews, sometimes i wonder whether if it is annoying... hm, ah well now on to the review! this is an amazing fanfic, i should say i'm the one rather impressed by it, u should be very proud! this chapter was particulary interesting, i like the fade in fade out thing w/ harry's sleep, a very interesting way of writing. i hope u update soon!
ladynina1 chapter 23 . 1/24/2005
just found your fic..read all 23 cahppies in one sitting...wow! loving it!
KrazeyForever chapter 23 . 1/24/2005
oh it passed my expectations .. greatly .. i feel kinda bad for ol snape but it was nice to see a violent insane harry lol keep it up .. and whats with no preview? An inflatable chair? i can hardly wait ... Voldie sitting in the chair dreaming of a poolful of strawberry jam maybe? oh i love the evil bastard - pardon my language

Cheers!
Strega chapter 23 . 1/24/2005
-sniff- Harry didn't want to hurt them but what did they expect? He went crazy and who would really blame him? Well...Snape blames him, but aside from that most would be sympathetic. I admit, however, it's hard to show sympathy to someone that blasted you with fireballs and fried your butt. Snaps to you on the negative world Harry sent Snape to. Very wild and vivid, without going into the typical dark and gloomy description. Effective. Poor Harry, he rather spend time in a nightmare than awaken and cause nightmares. I had almost thought Snape would realize that Harry didn't mean to hurt him but that he was simple hurting and was driven too far. So much for that thought...And I hope you're kidding about the next chapter's contents. Inflatable chair? What? Does Voldy have hemorrhoids or something? LOL
ckat44 chapter 23 . 1/24/2005
lol, i think i meant "so good". This chapter was great. I love that harry snapped. It was so original. Strawberry ice cream, hehee. That gives me a funny picture. Great job.
Pleione chapter 23 . 1/24/2005
Strawberry jam now you have my curiosity. Great chapter, it was really neat how you wrote that. Can't wait to see the next one.
fhippogriff chapter 23 . 1/24/2005
Eagerly awaiting the next one. Your hint (Voldemort, inflatable chair & strawberry jam) are ATROCIOUS. Hopefully that's part of the insanity.
starinthedark11 chapter 23 . 1/24/2005
i feel so awful for both harry and snape. uncontrolable things can be horrible. and yes, i am quite interested in the next chapter. update soon!
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »