Reviews for Wingbroken
Gabriella Silverwood chapter 32 . 1/15/2009
this fanfic's awesome ! but maybe u could move things a little faster? teehee it's GREAt and i enjoy reading it !
eeniemeenie chapter 32 . 12/26/2008
Why haven't you updated this? I enjoyed reading it.
whitetigercub chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This is the only story you have written that you have not completed...are you planning on completing it or have you abandoned it.
Ybs chapter 32 . 6/16/2008
Wow man, this is one angsty fanfic, but, all the same, it is excellent. I absolutely love the characterizations of everyone, including ol Voldemort. I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder how Harry managed to grow almost overnight (physically at least). Oh well, I guess I'll find out. Please update again soon.

Cheers, Diamonde

Keep Smiling!
Oroburos69 chapter 32 . 10/16/2007
Highly likable. I hope you get around to updating.
wendy chapter 32 . 9/11/2007
Awsome story! i really loved it! please please please write more!
blackartemis chapter 32 . 7/8/2007
This is a fantastic story! You have a really good sense of humour, the plot is fantastic, intriguing, but not completely depressing, and I really liked the bit with Harry going insane, but not actually staying insane. The growing part and the confrontations with Voldemort inside his mind are also quite interesting, and unique occurences! I cant wait until you update...if you update. Anyways, great job! Keep writing!
blackartemis chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
I love the hamster part! and the resurrections...i'll do a proper review at the end of the story, but i thought i should at least say that at this point!
WinterChanterelle chapter 32 . 5/22/2007
And of course it stops here! I'm leaving my house tomorrow morning, i need to pack a year of life in my suitcases like now, and instead i'm reading this and it stops here.

Killer angst, by the way. You weren't kidding.

I like the interaction between Harry and Voldemort. Nobody else has done it, as far as I've read, not at this level. And you haven't updated in years. I guess i'll never know what the hell is going on...
MiddleoftheWeekJones chapter 32 . 3/3/2007
You sod! Where's the ending?

Wednesday Jones

wednesday.
Nienna Telrunya chapter 32 . 9/24/2006
Please tell me you're not going to stop there. I just read 32 chapters for a year-long cliffhanger? I want to know *what next*. At least a paragraph of what's going on. Please. If not another chapter, at least a brief email, or else it's going to haunt me for years.

Which is, I suppose, in itself a compliment to your writing.
1madcat chapter 32 . 8/26/2006
really great story! but do u have 2 list ALL of ur revue responces at the end of each chapter, cos I dunno y but it gets really annoying. oh well I think it is just one of my many quirks.

I am also a bit freaked cos u seem 2 have 2 good an understanding of mental instability. Really good story anyway, please update soon, cos I luv ur style.
Swiffer chapter 32 . 8/8/2006
Great story, very intense, and i've noticed that you haven't updated in awhile and i hope that you haven't discontinued this story, because it's very good! Can't wait for you to update again.

~*Swiffer*~
blackspawndragon chapter 32 . 7/26/2006
Great, sad though. Real sad...
samgurlalways chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
i love this story it's awesome!

later