Reviews for Wingbroken
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 9 . 12/23/2004
Sometimes I wonder if there are lots of people who realize these things about morality, humanity, etc etc- and they just can't or don't want to express it. You've expressed them well.
NadaZilch chapter 19 . 12/23/2004
Ahh. Another dip into the poetic. I approve. Severus' internal dialogue was a relief; you can teach old dogs. Hopes for a bright future, even if we have to trudge through the mud. Happy Christmas.
No.names.availible chapter 19 . 12/22/2004
I seem to be having that memory problem again. *laughs* I just remembered about reminding my self about those notes. *shakes head* Hopeless. I actually did type it too long last time! they cut me off...how interesting. *laughs*

Love the Snape-talks-to-self episodes. For some reason i find getting inside their heads so much fun! then again...if you are writing it you are supposed to do that right? *shrugs* Better shut up before i become all philosiphical.

Want to avoid the headaches, ya know?

Well maybe not. *shrugs* as quoted before 'not going to think about it' so thats it! Besides all my senseless rambling i guess there is only one point! imagine that! (and I do get the feeling am repeating myself) Wonderful work, as always i look forward to more. ...damn. i can't remember and different ways to say that...i usually have a few more too!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 7 . 12/22/2004
My compliments for Snape's attitude upon realizing that Harry wanted a hug- and stalking out. If he wants warm fuzzies, he can go and get something warm and fuzzy! Huzzah!
sakura saisaka chapter 19 . 12/22/2004
Loved the details :) I could almost visualize it. Sigh. Happiness :)
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
Wow. Very insightful into the psychology of depression, etc so far. One must wonder if you're taking classes, or if you've experienced it frequently. Hopefully not the latter. I'll likely be dropping a note or two as I continue reading which is rare; I usually review the last/newest chapter. You're in my Fav. Author list now and should be considered as sporting a shiny gold star plastered to your forehead.
bitchmonkey chapter 7 . 12/22/2004
buy a hamster?
pureinsanity chapter 19 . 12/22/2004
o. very good. very good. I have a few questions though- are severus and potter EVER gonna stop fighting and if they are, is their..."relashionship" going to be a snape mentors harry, a fatherly snape, are a snape/potter slash. (Excuse me if you have anything against slash-i'm a hardcore slash shipper so i had to ask)
wolfie chapter 19 . 12/21/2004
oh! i love it! keep it up! heheheh!
CharmedKy chapter 19 . 12/21/2004
Good chapter! Keep up the great work!
PadfootsNoxed chapter 19 . 12/21/2004
Yay for updates! Poor sick Harry. I do love a miserable Harry, though. lol ;)
Dalamis chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
good ficĂ !
KrazeyForever chapter 19 . 12/21/2004
Once again it was a good chapter all though i feel stupid because I got confused but I read it again and now I understand .. lol am I indeed what? KrazeyForever? well I would hope so lol if thats the case I hope you update soon I'm still loving it
starinthedark11 chapter 19 . 12/21/2004
i really liked the christmas section. and i still am dying to see what harrys presents are. update soon!
Pleione chapter 19 . 12/21/2004
Cursing the name of Fred and George Weasley was aswesome, I can so see Snape doing that. That there made my day. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »