Reviews for Wingbroken
wolfawaken chapter 4 . 6/25/2004
OH EXCELLENT, very good ! You use just enough angst for Harry and you seem to hit the nail on the head for Snape character. This is now I feel now JR Rowling will portray Snape and Harry in book 6 and on. Put you on my author alert list and my Favorite and so on
Lara Dennis chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
Oh Bluethought, how I envy your talent. This was awesome once again. I have found the way you are portraying Harry one of the most interesting I have found on and Portkey. You are great, and I'm sure you will not disapoint me with the next update, which I am hoping will be soon. Way to go!
vinterse chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
Great story-I can't wait for the next chapter! I just love it when HPSS fics are IC-because that's nearly impossible, and so entertaining-and you're great at it! _
Guava-juice chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
Well, I'm pleasantly surprised that you didn't make Harry a cutter, that's way overdone, understandably.

My two cents worth - I think you tackled the somewhat cliche topic of Harry's depression quite well, somewhat originally. Loved the way you described his emotions and rather enjoyed his reactions to Snape's goading. It's a reaction I can actually squint and see him doing, just as I agree with your depiction of Snape's behaviour.

Do look foward to seeing more.
A. Person chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
Yeah, I'm just going to review anyway. I love this chapter! Muwahahahaha! Ahem, so...yeah, send me the next chapter soon. Or die. Grr.

~Molly
dinahmacabre chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
I like your story so far. Can't wait to see more Harry and Snape interaction.
Ruth Woolston chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
wow this is a really good story, you seem to be taking this in aa different direction than most people which is going to be both interesting and refreshing. keep up with the good work!
A. Person chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
Your story is great, it's got that perfect amount of depressing stuff and funny stuff (everyone says I'm so very discriptive, after all) mixed together. But how does Harry undo the "silencio" charm thingy in the morning if he can't talk? Sorry, little details like that really irk me...

Update soon or feel my wrath.

~A. Person
Lara Dennis chapter 2 . 6/18/2004
I'm so happy you posted another chapter! This is a great story. I loved the "other Harry Potter" thing! Funny stuff. I like your take on the Harry Depression. It's not quite like anything I've seen before. Keep it up!
Lara Dennis chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Hey! I wrote As My Oxygen and you told me to check yours out and I really like it. You have done a great job with showing how Harry is hiding his emotion. Keep it up!
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51