Reviews for Wingbroken
SeaStones chapter 32 . 7/14/2005
"It would not do to start trying to sympathise with the boy. He did have morals, after all."

Oh God, I cracked up when I read this! I also like how you portrayed Voldemort, especially since he's still an evil git. ;)

Oh, I can't wait to see Snape’s reaction! *Does a weird funky dance with disco moves that if my dad ever saw he would immediately disown me for.*

Lover of Literature,

SS
Dalamis chapter 32 . 7/14/2005
Good chap...

look likes it's going to be a severitus challenge thing... anyway...

i wonder why he's as tall as snape...
Quillian chapter 32 . 7/14/2005
Hey, another nice chapter. :)
Danaan chapter 32 . 7/14/2005
Excellent chapter. Thanks!
Jenn the Freak chapter 31 . 7/6/2005
Hi!

Confession- I've read your entire story (just now caught up with you) and this is the first time I've reviewed. *Insert sheepish laugh here*

I love your story! During one of the suspensful parts (I don't remember which one) my mom sneezed- and I nearly wet my pants. Seriously, that was just cruel!

Also, I was reading a review response (the last one..heh..) and you mentioned that you're 15 and wanted to be a writer? Me too! Most of it stays under my bed in a torn up notebook...heh. But really, I know what it's like not to be taken seriously. I know it might not be much coming from a person in the same position as you- but keep going! I've only read this one story but you really do have talent. If you feel them getting to them- don't let them get you down!

Update soon! O- but if it's past the ninth or so, you might not get a review from me (vacation) but you'll definetely hear from me again!

Also- I love how you do Snape. It's awesome! Really, some people make him way too nice way too fast- but not you! It makes me go like this- . The emotions of everybody just seem dead on. Really! .
zafaran chapter 31 . 7/4/2005
Well, phooey. I just ran out of chapters to read. :( This story is absolutely fascinating, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the very good work. Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm
Noone chapter 31 . 6/27/2005
Awesome! Please write more as soon as!
leigh chapter 31 . 6/22/2005
sorry i haven't read this in a while but i'v read it now and me likey it is well good its ae its fatastic should i go on.
chip chapter 31 . 6/15/2005
AAH! Where the hell are you? I have close to no stories to stalk and I need you to update! Come back! *sob! sniffle! sob!* Come back!

dale- *pats her on the back*
Fate chapter 31 . 6/14/2005
This whole story is absolutely excellent!

I can't believe its nearly over, Can't wait for more!
Fate chapter 31 . 6/14/2005
This whole story is absolutely excellent!

I can't believe its nearly over, Can't wait for more!
Shinigami Clara chapter 31 . 6/14/2005
you know, i just had a thought...a very random one, but hey.. i'm a random person..anyways, all this angst and tension piled up and no let up...when the final "blow" of angst and tension comes, everyone is gonna laugh their bloody heads off O_o anyways, i love your story! i won't say that harry is wallowing in self pitty (hell, he had an emotional breakdown and turned temporarily insane as well as an emotional void...that's not something to joke about) but he does need to see the erm..."bright side" of thigs for a bit (although it's not all that bright really...) i'm blabbing...but i do love how you protrayed sev and harry...and voldy as well, i may not like him, but he's likeable in a bad way :P anyways, please please update soon! i'm looking forward to the next chapter

Shinigami Clara
Toki Mirage chapter 31 . 6/11/2005
Cool story! Update soon please!
Kalorna Enera chapter 31 . 6/5/2005
What? It's almost at the end? Wah... *Sniffle* Anyhoo, I really do like how you had Lupin and Harry go back and forth in this chapter, show a little of the closeness they had in book 3. Sweet...Best part: "And a jingly bell so you know where he is at all times. You could tie it to his nose. It’s big enough." That was hilarious. I had to stop reading to copy that down. With the confusing thought line in the beginning, you really cemented how Harry is uhh...kinda losing it? I just wanna know if he really is going to go crazy by the end of the story or not. Hm... Great work, keep it up!
The Wyrd Sister chapter 31 . 6/2/2005
*gazed open jawed at her computer* ... ... ... ... ... and the award for Mind-Fuck fanfic of the year goes to ... ... ... ... Wingbroken by Bluethought! Congradulations Bluethought you have just made me stare at my computer in awe and gotten on my top 20 fanfic Ever written list! Just DAMN that was twisted, but dark, but not... Wow. I tip my hat and bow to you. You are DAMN good at what you do.
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »