Reviews for Wingbroken
The Wyrd Sister chapter 15 . 6/2/2005
"Ha. Pull the other one, it's got bells on." Huh. I'm reviewing now for a small comment. *points* Unless I'm much mistaken You or someone you've pinched that phrase off of have read Terry Pratchett books! That's the ONLY place I've heard that phrase! GOD I love those books! But This fic is bloody amazing too! I must say, Harry's musings mirror my 3am musings. Especially the question of where things go when you vanish them. I've actually had that thought. I'm waisting too much time reviewing! God You've got me addicted! I must read more!
lackykaDz chapter 31 . 6/1/2005
hey, update son!

good luck!
lackykaDz chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
HEY!

nice work...

i like the ripping part of the parchment... and Harry have a spare homework!

haha! that was awesome and funny!

great work!
TeahLeafs chapter 31 . 5/28/2005
LOL!

Yes! I really love reviewing, especially Stories that are ever so enchanting! like this one! *Grins *.

I loved this chapter! As usual! The only thing is, it was short! BUT! I can see why, there was no use going on and on and making it longer when the message was suppose to be short and clear! Good job! .

At first I felt Remus didn’t sound too IC BUT! As the conversation went he sounded himself so no big there! I LOVED that little Snape Bashing moment! I couldn’t help laugh loudly!

Especially the part

“We asked if Fudge would like to swap position with you for a day..”

“…We asked if Fudge would like to swap position with you for a day.”

Hilarious!

Always a great to see that some things never change when it comes with the ministry, lol!

And the tears began to form in my eyes when Harry asked him the one question that has been highly conversed among MWPP Fans “the last Marauder” the answer Remus gave was expected but just “WOW” when you think about it So many of them have died in the Hands of Voldemort.

Really Great! Especially Harry’s Honesty all through it! And I can see some foreshadowing with the

“Do you still have our old map?” asked Lupin suddenly.

“Of course,” Harry replied with a snicker.

“Keep it to hand, Harry. Never lend it to anyone else. I have a feeling it could prove to be very useful soon.”

I wonder what he has in mind, and what may happen next involving the map; Perhaps something with Sirius?

Awesome Chapty!

Keep them coming!

And Hey, I have to say thanks for always responding to moi and the rest of your Reviewers here. Most Authors never respond back BUT you do! And It’s highly appreciated if I may speak for everyone else. You’re Awesome!
Shading in Grey chapter 31 . 5/28/2005
Yes, I agree that Ginny's quite bright. In fact, you can see glimpses of her perceptiveness in earlier books. In the Goblet of Fire, in the library in particular, if I recall correctly. In the Chamber of Secrets, her sense of honour and responsibilty also speaks a lot more than most people give her credit for. Not only that, but I personally believe VOldemort should have had enough power to stop her from realising - so she pierced together from clues that she is doing something she abhors, and is somehow stopping herself from knowing. Despite her best friend (Voldemort) trying to dissuade her otherwise, and herself _wanting_ to believe otherwise. Even if you don't call her clever, you have to admit she's strong.

The beginning of this chapter had some lovely metaphors. I love the greasy rope of sanity, and your description of the porridge. I had to smile at the descriptions of Snape's cynical gleam, and how he 'hates himself for declaring you harmless'.

A great chapter!

Tania
bohr-d chapter 31 . 5/27/2005
Oh...I absolutely love this story! Very well written, and a good change from most of the Harry-angst fics out there. I'm starting to get tired of the harry suicidal ones... it's good to find one without it and still be angsty as hell, with Harry wavering on the edge of ending it all but not. I like how this is going- it's kept my attention all the way through, and I'm glad that you're still going strong after 31 chapters. Too many people just up and end it when it gets interesting. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, so please update soon!
Silent as the Grave chapter 31 . 5/26/2005
Awesome chapter!
MoonGirlGin chapter 31 . 5/26/2005
Aint it the truth...

Great chapter, it was nice seeing Remus talk to Harry. ANYWAYS keep updating!
StepfordShipper chapter 31 . 5/26/2005
great chapter... i ahte porridge, i only like banana cream, and thats it... lol i love Remus
Pleione chapter 31 . 5/26/2005
Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
saiyanwizard chapter 31 . 5/25/2005
Wow, feels like I breezed through that chapter. Yay, Remus was in it! O happy day! Thanks for another great update!
sockie chapter 31 . 5/25/2005
hey, i laughed...thank you so much...

i think you describe those characters very well, i wish i could do it like that...

that warning-bell-thing made me laugh so hard that my sister looked at me as if i was completely nuts. well, she's right, isn't she?

i love it. it has a much lighter mood as the previous chapters. go on like that! make him get better!
leggylover03 chapter 31 . 5/24/2005
I am glad that Remus seemed to break through Harry's wall, or so it seemed. Update soon
SeaStones chapter 31 . 5/24/2005
That to me was the greatest touchy feely scene I have ever read on fanfiction. Wasn't too sugary, wasn't too depressing and probably wasn't suppose to be one. Yep just right.

Keep it up and I'll give you a pass to Bittersweet Candyland, home to the pessimistically beloved.

Lover of Literature,