Reviews for Dimension 17
rider-of-snakes chapter 10 . 11/25/2006
I believe you when you say you are not that evil. It was still a good plan. I didn't realize that English was not your first language! Considering that, you are doing a wonderful job with this story!
rider-of-snakes chapter 8 . 11/25/2006
You have me totally hooked! this is such a sho-fo story! I have an idea what the plan is, so i'll just read so I can see if I am right!
rider-of-snakes chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
It didn't completely suck...it was a bit choppy in places, but other than that I thought it was very good!
rider-of-snakes chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
Excellent couple of chapters...I am excited to see Kurt reunited with his friends.
rider-of-snakes chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
It is very good! the only grammatical errors that I can see mostly involve tenses and were improved greatly in the second chapter. I can't wait to read more!
innocent-rebel chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
Great job! *claps* sorry very late on reading and reviewing. anyways great job. i really like how had each of them wanting to use their powers. lol. aww poor hurt. his song was kind of funny though. i have to go for now, but i'll finish reading it all later.
Mashu the Assassin chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
what the bleep is a vodash!
Princess Caroline chapter 12 . 6/18/2006
well i finished reading this. it was really good. it helped a lot with the story we're working on. that vingen person could have gotten killed in a war or something and there had to be a new leader found. just an idea.
cindella too lazy to log in chapter 12 . 6/14/2006
YAY! Finito! WO! It was't majorly Kurtty, though, but still- that totally rocked!

Cindy

p.s. HELP i have writers block please please please pm me and gimme some ideas for Tell Me No Questions!
GIZMAC chapter 12 . 6/11/2006
I wish there was a little more interaction between Kurt and Kitty, but it was still very good ending. Hope you write another Kurtty someday.
Dragons Storm chapter 11 . 6/11/2006
That's that way! good chapter, I can't wait for the epilouge.
GIZMAC chapter 11 . 6/10/2006
Great! You've updated this story! I loved how they tricked Varok. Can't wait for more.
Dragons Storm chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Great story please update soon!
WereKid chapter 10 . 4/15/2006
The one of Kurt, and that one with Wolverine kind of freaked me out a bit. Cause I can see Logan going it, and Nightcralwer looked so EVIL in my mind, great writing.
warrior of worlds chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
nice u love your story and don't worry to about the up dating new chapters. cause i haven't done that in a long time