Reviews for Kontan
nejix321 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Even thought i dont like Sasuke much this fic makes me feel really sorry for him.
Holding On To Heart chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
wow a dive into inner Sasuke! Nicely done.
Rakuen chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Yay... I like it. From your writing, I guess you know much about the pain of these feelings, don't you?

That's what I feel, that's why I loved this fic
inuyashadog chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I LOVE IT!

besides somebody needed to show that sasuke isnt really evil...hes just misunderstood and blinded by hate...
Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
. . . Well, then . . . You're good. You ALMOST made my eyes water (I can tell, believe me). Nothing has made me cry for about 5 years. . . Wow . . . Good work! Keep Writing! (please)
Chelsey-chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Wow, great one-shot. I think you really did capture part of Sasuke there. That's how I always thought of him. Anyway, great job. Keep writing!
yugioh-fan88 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
*bawling her eyes out* Why am I crying? No seriously I'm crying. For a one-shot this was great! Hope you write more stories.
princessares chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Hi! I loved your story for Shakespeare Lives so much, I just had to read your other works :-D

Well done work on this story! The use of the song, a partial explanation for Sasuke's leaving - I never believed he left in anger or meant those harsh words, or even hated Naruto... I don't know if it's just me, but that soft almost helpless feel of the piece really captures (in my opinion) Sasuke's motivation to leave, this insane, unreasonable need to leave and even pretend to be mean to Sakura. It brings to mind that soft, vulnerable look on his face when he was looking at the group picture, as if saying 'goodbye'...

Hehe... Maybe it's the 'stream-of-consciousness' thing you used to bring out and give insight to his thoughts and feelings? Especially the questioning, the 'not-knowing' and the fear of being alone underlying it, an almost warped need to pretend and hide... I dunno, maybe I'm reading it in too much a literary-wise fashion, but I think it's better I end here and say it's a lovely piece and the suggestion for his need to leave at the end ('I want to protect you all') ties in well with what he told Naruto when they fought Gaara - 'I don't want to see an important friend die in front of me again'.

:-D