Reviews for SG Boarding School
duchessme chapter 34 . 12/23/2013
nice to read cant find the romance..but love the humor.
Alice39 chapter 34 . 3/27/2013
"Do you actually know who has the highest authority and influence among the head dorms?"

"Uh, Atobe-san? No, Tezuka-san?"

"Wrong. It's YUKIMURA-SAN."

An image of Yukimura's angelic smile flashed into Muromachi's mind… but the image soon became distorted and a devilish smile now spread across the head dorm's face, with two horns appearing on his head. Oh, and he has a tail too.

Muromachi shivered. How could he forgot that Yukimura is at the top of the hierarchy? He should have known better. We're talking about the devil himself!

HAHAHAHA, Omgg, I laughed like a maniac when I read this. Well then, I wish that you would update this amazing story of yours. :))
OceanGoddess1221 chapter 34 . 5/8/2012
love it update soon
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I start reading, I see this line: "I am Horio-sama with two years of experience in school.", and I crack up. Majorly. XD I can already see this is a story I'll enjoy!
usa16 chapter 34 . 3/1/2011
please update soon. and is it just me or does akutsu seem to have feelings for ryoma? poor kamio and sengoku, i am rooting for them.
animefreak chapter 27 . 11/13/2010
hahaha,LOL!

i can't stop laughing...nya

even though my stomach aches already!
little prince ryo chapter 34 . 11/2/2010
hahaha.. hilarious!

i'm imagining the things mizuki and yukimura will order to ryoma! (lmao)
Fyoex chapter 34 . 11/2/2010
Yay, update! Haha, that was so funny, poor Ryoma! But oh so lovely to tease~
pentalion chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
How did I not see this story before?

BeyondMyReach chapter 33 . 5/14/2010
I really love this story

I can't wait to see what will happen when the others find out about Eiji and Ryoma's 'relationship'

Please please please please update!
Fyoex chapter 33 . 3/9/2010
Great story! I can't wait to see what happens when evryone thinks Eiji and Ryoma are together! So please update soon!
and music chapter 33 . 12/28/2009
wow... I've been following your story since the beginning but I only got to review now, after re-reading the whole thing again (-shame-). BUT ANYWAY! Please Please Please Please Please PLEASE UPDATE THIS FIC! It's really funny :D :D

Despite how much people in the fic hate Gakuto and Mizuki, I find them absolutely adorable. I mean, the fic wouldn't even be half as funny or interesting without them!

I also liked how you toyed around with the pairings, especially Kamio and Sengoku as well as Kirihara & Ryoma. Hehe. I absolutely ADORE these pairings! MORE KIRI/RYO LOVE! Honestly, there's not enough of these fics out there.

I also liked how you portrayed Yukimura. Hehehe. DEVIL! He's turning into one of my favorite characters here, besides Marui, Kirihara, Ryoma, Fuji, Gakuto, Eiji, Kamio, Mizuki and Sengoku. Haha! Niou too. Love how you toy with them.

Although after reading the whole thing though, from chapter 1 to 33 (I spent 5 hours on this! And I'm writing this at 6:30 am now XD), the humor kinda changed from wacky ideas to lovey dovey ones. I don't have a problem with that (so long as you keep up the Kamio/Sengoku and Kiri/Ryo. Haha. Well, if you can be bothered to keep it up...). But I kinda miss the wacko, insane ideas that give a different kind of humor to it.

WHOPS! I guess I made this review too long. It's been a while since you updated, so I hope this'll motivate you to update. If you don't (*pulls Inui and Mizuki to the front with Inui's juice**) I'LL HAVE THEM PUNISH YOU! MUAHAHAHA! IMAGINE THE TORTTURE! Nah, just joking. BUT PLEASE UPDATE! DON'T FORGE THIS FIC! OH PRETTY RETTY PLEASE!
KuroKiraHime chapter 33 . 11/26/2009
hehe Hey! I absolutely love this story it just keeps getting better and better I can't wait to see what will happen next especially when all the sneak-outs get caught that would be hilarious or even better if they all bumped into the buchou's on their travels heh! anyways San kyu for writing this awesome story and I can't wait to read more!

Sincerely,