Reviews for beating people up with sticks!
Kaeruko Suigami chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Yay for braindumps! They are random and much fun!
poii chapter 9 . 1/10/2007
crap
kame-chan chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
hee hee. this fic reminds me of bo-bobo. i loved sanzo's line: "whoopdedoo. yay me."
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 22 . 4/5/2006
_;; ok... haha
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 29 . 2/15/2006
GREATEST BRAIN FART I EVER READ! I AM ADDING YOU TO MY FAVS LISTS! * inhales a bug* HACH COUIGH HACK

Gojo::...;
fuzzybunnytoo chapter 29 . 11/18/2005
made it to the end... got to go to the bathroom now...can you believe i read the whole thing? thought i was going a few chappys ago but i am still holding it. This was a I couldnt put it doen book! loved it and your weird mind. See you in the sequels
fuzzybunnytoo chapter 28 . 11/18/2005
Paper hats...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ., i love it that one even got an applause..
fuzzybunnytoo chapter 26 . 11/18/2005
I have yet to review your work but my computer is working on killing itself so I guess i better say something and when you came in with the hair gel and Johnny Bravo i about wet my pants laughing. That could get me elictricuted so i bet send this and if you dont hear from me again you know why.
chaosbfly chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
Just started reading this through... Again! I think that must mean I'm disturbed. Maybe it's the rum.

ChaosD-X chapter 29 . 7/15/2005
Oh yes, I was missing something. I'm still missing something.

And.

Go for 83 reviews! And then, dunno, 649!
Elf Asato chapter 29 . 7/11/2005
Yaone may not have been seeing it, but *I* was. Whoo! :D
narrizan chapter 29 . 7/11/2005
can i just leave a review which says 'Ahahhahahaha!' love - zan

i am still enjoying this muchly!
chaosbfly chapter 28 . 7/9/2005
Well, so far this fic o' many ficlettes has proven that some great things are written in crayon. Forgive my previous outbursts, if they're badly written or ambiguous; I mean well.

I love it. It made me snort rum. That isn't a pleasant feeling, but the fic was so good that I didn't mind.

That's pretty darn good.

If there's more, hooray. If not, oh well. I'll look forward to your future post.

nyuu~~

-.-
chaosbfly chapter 27 . 7/9/2005
You know, at times like this, when you really can't sleep, I find a good STIFF drink can help...

Not that I'd recommend it. After all, more for me if you don't.

Not at all.

chaosbfly chapter 25 . 7/9/2005
Well, it's not like a stone monkey would really DO anything, now would it?

Dress-up is fun. Even Japanese game makers know this. Perhaps their Mommies gave them dolls to play with, like Jien's did.

Whoops...