Reviews for Pieces of a Broken Heart
Nightmare chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
The wedding wasnt taht so bad and its realy like a european wedding
Chris Robins chapter 5 . 8/9/2006
Pretty good story. Original idea too. Nice. And of course... YAY MUDSHIPPING!
JC-zala chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Nice story!
Black Demon567 chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
Aw this story was soo cute... I felt like I read it before tho! It's weird... I was reading the first chapter, and I knew what was going to be said and done... I was freaked. Great story, but a couple of few grammar errors. Continue with the Mudshipping fics!

Black
RevengefulAddict chapter 5 . 8/1/2004
damn that was good! very very good! and thank god those two finally got married! its about time! you should do one on the other adepts, flame shipping maybe? who knows. anyways i loved it, good job.
Faceplant02 chapter 5 . 7/30/2004
I love your story! I always thought that Isaac and Mia belonged together. And the way you made Alex into a good guy was great, it truly was ingenious (stupid lighthouse).
Lord Cynic chapter 5 . 7/26/2004
All's good and well. This Alex would be much more likeable than the bunghole from the game. Shame it wasn't an American Pie wedding, if you know what I mean... typical Isaac, though.
Ark Navy chapter 5 . 7/25/2004
Eeh, sorry. _ Every single time I read some wedding or big-time romance part in a story, I always start laughing at some insignificant thing in the story. In this, I kept laughing at 'penguin suit'. XD

You deserved 'em! D Keep writing!
DarkFeenix chapter 4 . 7/17/2004
good writing, some grammal errors and missing words... Also how the characters acted/talked in some point would suggest that you are pretty young :P Well, you have potential to become very good writer :)
Ark Navy chapter 4 . 7/16/2004
I had to wait two days because I couldn't get on the internet! But the wait was certainly worth it! And of course, I wouldn't have a problem if there was another chapter...
Lord Cynic chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
Certainly an Alex I'd never expected before... that was an epic final chapter to an epic (if chapter short) fanfic. I really enjoyed it, great job.
Raizeru chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Nice Story. I like it! D

Continue please! _ I just love the Isaac x Mia (aka Mudshipping) couple.
Shadowranger chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
Yay, a happy ending! it was so beautiful...*sniff*. *shuts out sensitive side* anyway, good story, a few misplaced and missing words here and there, but otherwise fine. Everyone in the lighthouse died, did you have to do that? really.
smurfette83 chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
Nice ending! Well That's it, good job!
PSOCecilJake chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Very nice, dramatic, nice characterazation. lol call me a sucker, but I've always loved these love stories, I guess that's the reason the my stories focus on love a lot. Keep it up!