Reviews for Past Lives 2: Lost Souls
Jaeh chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
That was AWEsome!

too bad it's all finished. Great Job!

-Jaeh x)
PirateAngel1286 chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
I'd kill to see this and the previous story made into a movie. They were both such brilliant and original ideas. After reading both of these, I wrote my own stories just like them. Anyway, I love all of your POTC stories and hope to see more from you soon.
Smithy chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Hannah and Danny sound so close together. But I do love their romance, it so reminds me of Will and Elizabeth. Is Hannah's middle name Elizabeth?
Rogue-Pirate chapter 9 . 10/15/2005
I loved it! It was great, what with Mike and Danny playing dress up. Great story.
LadyDee23 chapter 9 . 1/12/2005
that made me cry too. OMG that was so cool...exspecil at the end that was so cool really it was. it also proves that they will live on for ever in death...god it made me cry I can't look at my posters now with out thinking of your story I love these storys so much. great job!
Scarlett Jackeline Sparrow chapter 9 . 9/28/2004
Once again, I loved it! I just loved it mate! Can't wait to read more of yer stories! Loved the ending the best. Sure, I cried when Ben left, but hey! That's whta stories are suppossed the do Well, keep up the good work, savvy?

Scarlett Jackeline Sparrow chapter 3 . 9/27/2004
Nice! I noticed you used something from"Seacret window!" lol! Like the whole thing with Jack too. See ya, SJS
Bluekrystal1 chapter 9 . 8/3/2004
Abit of role-playing there - love it! Well done chuck on this sequel, twas lovely and entertaining.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 9 . 8/2/2004
Ah, so is it really Danny or is it Will? Because I don't recall Will telling Danny about his life. Of course, I could've forgotten, I have a horrible memory, but it's something to muse in, innit?
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 8 . 7/31/2004
Oh no, oh no, oh no. I forgot about this...
Gaze chapter 8 . 7/31/2004
Another great update! I knew it wasn't going to be resolved just yet. It seems like the family just has very, very bad luck. Will can't die just yet; Then there would be no room for a third installment of Past Lives! :D

The "fake" fight was cute:

“That hurt.
Bluekrystal1 chapter 8 . 7/31/2004
You cannot not kill Danny - that is morally wrong! Good chapter again chuck
mich chapter 8 . 7/30/2004
is your next chapter going to be jack and ana re-uniting? :p
Bluekrystal1 chapter 7 . 7/22/2004
Oh dear - that plan really didn't turn out well did it! Will was injured and coz he was Danny was aswell. Man, I bet that sucks for Danny - he didn't even do anything to deserve that :p

Cannot wait for the next installment.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 7 . 7/21/2004
This close to getting Danny out. Now they're all trapped.