Reviews for Wings of Love
thejeweloffoursouls chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
It's kinda cute how Filia is telling the story and Xellos is being a stalker as usual. It's hard to keep Zel and Amelia in character when placing them in a completely different plot, but I thought you did a pretty good job! Lina's characterization was perfect _
Link Fangirl01 chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
-squeals and hugs self- I really really loved it.

The bits where Val and Xelloss interrupted were funny too.

And I positively loved the roles you gave the characters. Lina and Gourry as Persephone and Hades, I love it!

And yet another story to add to my favorites!
Subaki-Chan chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
I LOVED IT! I can't emphasize enough how awsome this was. i've always loved Greek and Roman myths, and Cupid and Phsyche was always my favorite. Combined with my MOST FAVORITEST anime couple in the world is like heaven. I have to show this to my friend; she loves the couple too and is going to play Phsyche in her school play! THANKS SO MUCH!

Subaki-Chan

PS I love writing and everyone tells me I'm really good at it. So, I JUST WANNA SAY THAT THIS WAS TOTALLY AWSOME! I loved the Filia, Xellos and Val interruptions too; they were funny.
AmandaArtiste chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
An excellent story. You kept to the myth well and placed all the characters in convincing roles. Nice work on keeping them in-character too. I really enjoyed reading this. It made a nice Amelia/Zelgadis fic. The way you worked it in as a bedtime story with Filia narrating worked well too. Lol, I also enjoyed the humor Xellos and Val kept adding with their comments.
achiru chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
I know this story is old now, but I was re-reading your work (which is awesome, by the way, you really have the Slayers characters... in character) and noticed you said that the myth was short so it was difficult to.. fictionize. But there are other versions of the myth that are slightly longer, and I'm curious as to why you didn't include the other tasks Psyche was asked by Venus/Aphrodite to do, in which she recieved help from (indirectly) Cupid/Eros.

Anyway, I love reading your Slayers fanfics.

-achiru-
Winterflower chapter 5 . 11/16/2006
nice story, i like to read a story where xellos tell val a story.
WaterFire chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Awesome job. You did great with keeping everyone in character most of the time, and who you picked as the Gods and Goddesses were hilarious.

And, thanks for helping me in English class too! We're just starting to learn this kind of thing and your story will stick in head for a lot longer than how my teacher might explain it.
Ahria chapter 5 . 10/28/2005
I really liked that! It was an original idea and it was really fun to read!

-Ahria

ps- That L/G fic sounded like it would really be good, too!
Gerao-A chapter 5 . 10/28/2004
Alandra: it is such a cool fic.

Sunny: and funny, don't forguet funny!

Maliska. and romantical.

Air Jay : I think I'm gonna be sick.

Alandra: SHUT UP AIR JAY!

Ramon: we also wanted to ask you a favor, we saw some of your drawings

Sunny: they are so cool! and we was wondering if you could do some drawings based on our Slayers fic called Sylvia.

Alandra: keep up the good work.
AiriKatsu chapter 5 . 10/8/2004
OK, that just brightened my day...night...whatever, anyways it was cute, humorous and sweet. thanx for a good job!
Kristall chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Few stories have had me laughing so hard. Don't get me wrong though, I love the story. Although, I must admit that having Martina as the Goddess of love threw me off a bit. She does have the right personality though...*drifts off for a minute* I'll read the rest when I have time, my hoeork needs to be done. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Shadow eXtreme chapter 5 . 9/6/2004
Evrething that is good,have an end. But this end came too early... i was thinking it would take longer, this fic was great, i loved it. (By the way, Luna as Hera... never would guessed...)
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
Very good! I had read a f/x like this before, and liked it. I never knew there was a story behing the fic... o.0 Very good though. I read the actual story before this one, so it was interesting to see the differences in this. Are you going to write a sequil with another story Filia will tell Val?
linagabriev chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
In the myth of Persephone and Hades, I didn't think that Persephone became a God. Did she? In any case I would have pegged Lina to be the God of War and Xelloss be Hades. And once again, Filia makes the mistake of saying her hair can tickle Zel's stone skin. And what exactly did they do with the Box of Beauty? I can just imagine Zel twitching everytime everyone calls him depressing. But why does everyone "fear him"? You make it be that Gods and monsters fear him, but so far that hasn't been proven. Wonderful job so far though.
linagabriev chapter 4 . 9/4/2004
Very funny bringing Gourry and Lina in. Although if they were that concerned for Amelia's wellbeing they could have told her what would have happened instead of having a Pandora's box repeat. In the myth, was Cupid "ugly"? I was a bit disappointed how quickly she found the Underworld, seeing as others had to go from God to God to find it. Also, aren't you suppose to give something to the river guy if you aren't dead? Anyways, nice job.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »