Reviews for Eye of the Soul ©
I'm...speechless. That's all I can say. This story rendered me speechless
MissVenusVixen chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Interesting...
MistressOfDeathSarena chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
this shoulod have a follow up story telling how all this stuff came about and elaborating on what the 7 days of night thing is all about, it is hinted at, but not truly explained. some of the scenes were confusing, but i enjoyed it all the same. how did draco loose his eye to harry, i take it harry defeated voldemort? or did they call a truce of some sort. was draco a vamp to begin with or was he transformed. are the strange vampires created by malfoy, or vise versa, lots of questions. it was wonderful to read, and defineatly deems necesary a sequel
LostGryffindor chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
*giggles* I loved that so much! So much! Vampires! I love it.
Al chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Once again your words captivate me.

Gods...

-Me
hypersensitive chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Talent. Once again. I can never tire of your writing no matter how many times I read it over and over again. Its simply breathtaking and shocking - each new read presents something more, always. *smile* You do it good. You do such wonderful things with details. ;) Keep writing.
ironic-humour chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
You have a beautiful, descriptive writing style. I have really enjoyed this for that reason as well as the fact that your portrayal of vampires is more of how I envision them. Great stuff! :)
crybaby-xx chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I'd have to say that this is an interesting piece of art that I've never seen in fanfiction before. Many people who write vampire type stories, it makes them seem like stupid hormonal creatures. Where as here it shows them as sensually intelligent beings who are quite beautiful. Also the beginning, it draws you into the story. "Leaves echoed in his wake, crunching against the scarred asphalt." That right there caught my eye. As I read on I was quite surprised that someone could write so beautifully.

Although I'm not as partial to the changing of p.o.v, it may have seemed neccisary in this story I geuss. Perhaps it would have made the story stronger without changing it? I geuss we'll never know. Hopefully this will have more chapters instead of being a one shot! (pleading look to the author) LOVELY story. Just fabulous.
Soleil Fonce chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
::sighs happily:: Once again, you amaze me. _-

Everything I love all in one fic. Vampires, Draco, and.. O_o Erotica? XD

No constructive criticism from me. Tis perfect. _-

Le Quonky

-MalfoySlave-
Jingo-Pixie chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
WOW! that was good! i wish there was more! lol

alysha
Lil' Eowyn chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Hey! I loved this chapter! Please update! God you are such a talented writer. I read some of your fictionpress stuff and it was really good. I sent you a review for one- under the name Sacrosanct Seraph (my account on that site). Well I hope you update soon cus this kicks ass! Seriously it does. ttyl.

Luv ya

LiL' Eowyn
notjustamalfoy chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Oh, but that was brilliant. Of course you should be awarded with reviews. The twists and deceptions were really -wonderful-. Not one usually for vampire fics, but it was very intriguing. Wait, not just brilliant, this is awesome. I LOVED it.
falling ice star chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
urgh, sorry for not replying to your email - my hotmail/comp started rebelling again. And the prospect of getting my own laptop is more than a couple of years away. Pity.

Anyways, this one-shot was well written. Without a plot, as most one-shots go, but still upholding your standard of good writing. Wait... correct that - _great_ writing. I never ceased loving your style. Probably never will.

Ok - my friend liked the plot for Twisting, she offered to redo it completely. Had I no connections to that story, I would have accepted, but instead. Note the 'would have'. So I didn't. I have no idea when I'm going to continue.

Hope you get over your phase of typing random one-shots soon (however enjoyable they may be) and actually _commit_. Then again, I have no right to say that. :)