Reviews for Autumn Nullity
lady sango chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I'm sorry, Ichimu. It's too sad for me this time. It's nice that they were married, but he proposed on the night that they were diagnosed. That was just too sad for me this time.
kelsie chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
how can a disease be romantic?
Tori101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
This is so sad and emotional, you are soo good. I know about tuberculosis, Edgar Allan Poe's wife, who was also his younger cousin who he maried when she was 16, died from it. But this is such a sad fic, you are really good at expressing emotions, you are truly awesome!
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I've been meaning to read "Blood Upon Snow" for quite some time now, but I'm too lazy to do so now. XD So I went to your profile and found this. To be brief, it was wonderful. Many authors choose to write a fic about either Miroku or Sango dying and confessing their love for one another as they share their first and final kiss and so on and so forth. It becomes rather trite. Instead, as I was relieved to see, Miroku had already died (not so relieving, but still). I could almost hear Sango's voice in my head dictating your prose, which was written with a very sophisticated, poetic style; those were the words of a woman accepting loss, but not that of her former love. The sentences that hooked me into the fic was, "Do you miss me, teishu? Sometimes I feel that it is not the disease that pains my breath, but rather the knowledge that I breathe when you do not." But the quote that really won me over was, "In those times, which only happen when I am alone, I can almost sense your eyes upon me. But when I turn, you are not there." It showed that Sango hadn't fully recovered from her husband's death, still hopeful that he was still out there... ah, now I'm rambling. 'Twas lovely. And now I'll have to add "BUS" to my list of fics to get around to reading before the summer is over. Ja!
Gabby chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
It would have been very romantic if they died together.
geloeschtgeloescht chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
this is WONDERFUL! the saddest oneshot i've ever read, but still ... not too cheesy, not too dramatic ... simply incredible. i don't know how to discribe my impressions clearly, because my english is not good at all! but i hope that you'll post awesome stories like that again.

Matane,

~Azhura
Kaori-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
an awesome story! it made me cry!
Iggy - Essence of Angst chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Incredible descriptions, especially the way you put down Sango's dying depression and disease combined together as she spoke to the grave of Miroku-sama. Wonderful read. Very smooth even as a one-shot. Good work.
Vilja chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
sweat
Hanyou-Girl25 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
great story...so so sad, but very good.
Devine Slayer chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Great story, I think it lived up to it's title perfectly. Please keep writing, I'll keep reviewing.
sqeekers chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
*cries uncontrollably* ogm that was so sad *cries* and i really am crying *sob* omg that was beautiful *gasp* u are a true artiste where do u come up with it this is just so fantabulous and u get the diamond award of fantabulousness this was so great now i must go continue crying *wails* why did they have to die *sob* wa h!

laterz
PerfectCell17 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Wow, great fic!
Hyena Banshee chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
OMG! YOU MENTIONED WHAT i TOLD YOU ABOUT TB! ::dances:: Heh, really reminds me of seishouhen... such a sad lil piece.
ConradVerner chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Aw, that was really sad! But good! *sniffle* You're SUCH a good writter, Laura, never stop writing! And if you do, well, I'll just have to kidnap you and force you to write! SO, let's not let that happen. Anyways, back to the fic, it was great and wonderful, and keep up the good work!

~Katie