Reviews for The Machine Planet Saga
Guest chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
I am totally into this and...it ends...ugh...
sable chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Amazing job. The characters you've created are all incredibly defined and well-rounded the plot is excellent, complex and surprising. Machine, Probe, and Cold Accord are some of the best fanfiction I've ever read. But why has it been so long since you updated? I'd love to see the aforementioned stories reach a conclusion as well as the rest of the Vegeta trilogy. Do you have the completed works on another site? Or have been abandoned? Please, please update!
Cap'n Hunk chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
well, you haven't come back but we'll wait
Cap'n Hunk chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
This story so far was very well written and I'd like to see how it ends. I've just started on this website and you're the reason why. You're great and I hope you return to this website soon.
butterflyV chapter 15 . 6/27/2005
Where have you been these days, you've been quiet! LOL.
Angel chapter 15 . 5/13/2005
hey ur story is awsome.. but really when r u going to update it?

do u realize that it has been 2 years for last updating?

plzz update soon
OA chapter 15 . 4/1/2005
I love it! Update soon, kay?
Shuki chapter 15 . 12/23/2004
All I can say is, excellent work! You've kept me hooked the entire time!
Garowyn chapter 15 . 8/26/2004
Excellent story. I look forward to reading more.
Amanda chapter 15 . 1/27/2004
Hey! I love this story... I usually review after I read the whole thing and I think it's so awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapters... can you send me an update when your next chapter's up? that would be awesome! thanks!
Mini Nicka chapter 15 . 12/22/2003
Thank you so myuch for updating. I loved the chapter. Please PLEASE update soon.
Min Farshaw chapter 15 . 11/28/2003
HI!
Excuse my mistake in requesting that you update the first section of your story as it is so clearly continued here. I Admire the complex and intriging plot that you have mangaed to devise in this story, along with the aura of mystery surrounding Vegeta's toubled past. The only flaw i find with your charachters/plot is the reptilian cold sisters, but mainly on the scientific basis that all reptiles are cold blooded, and slow down tremendously without heat, being incapable of producing thier own body heat. I find lizards a poor species for an Ice/cold based society. But I have no problem with the charachters themselves -
And, of course, this being your own story and furthur more Fanfiction you can do what ever you please :p So ignore my biology lesson by all means! Science should not get in the way of good art, and good writing. I Hope that you will contiue with this story soon, as I am enjoying it immensly!
~Min Farshaw
LupinGoddess chapter 11 . 10/20/2003
Just writing to say I'm so enjoying re-reading this fic! The whole notion of cloned empty vessels is positively chilling, especially when Wrench introduces Bulma to "Wrench # 4". And I'm just loving the pairing between the quarrelsome Vegeta and 17! I haven't seen anything that amusing since Goku and Vegeta were forced to work together when trapped inside Buu.
LupinGoddess chapter 8 . 10/19/2003
Just began re-reading Machine Planet to bring me back up to speed as to the goings on of the story. I forgot just how entertaining it is to read the interactions between Vegeta and 17. The countdown scene in "Brawl" was especially funny!
madwoman chapter 14 . 10/10/2003
I'm not sure if i've reviewed this chapter, but if I did i'll review it again. The plot thickens, I have to say that this one of the best DBZ fics i've ever read and ever going to read for that manner.

Trust me, I have read too many DBZ fics and this one is just so damn good! Ah! You have plot, believeable original characters and can write the characters emotions so well. Bravo to you!