Reviews for Harry Potter and the Tooth of Trag'Oul
dragoon375 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
it is very good as a start

what does a beta do?
ApocSM chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
AntarPrince chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Well, there isn't really alot here to make an accurate judgment on the overall Quality of the idea yet, but what I see defenately has potental.

I'm alittle disapointed that it's not gonna be slash, but you can't win 'em all. I really hope you continue this fic.

Great work and update soon
tenshi noyo Ryu Taiga chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
i can beta your story if you want. and so far it's a good story. why haven't you updated?
henriette chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
you thinking about updateing soon? It been months! Anyway, about the paring: You don't really need a partner for Harry, a new good friend/s will do, some stories it better without romans, I think this will. But if you really want a playmate fro Harry I woul dpersonally like to see Draco at his side, but if you're not into slash may I surguest Blaise in female form that its, not much is known about her so you can play quite freely around her character.

So I hope to get a mail soon telling me that you have updated this story, cheers!
Citan chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Nice... another Dark!Harry. Is this still alive? Maybe you could up the word count to at least two thousand. I'm pretty sure there are other readers here like me who want longer chaps.
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
I love your story so far. And I would get a beta except I like getting them out as soon as I can and betas tend to take a while.
Ta'al chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Firstly, being as I am a Diablo II fan, I must congratulate you on your beginning to this fic (as well as your handle ;) The start of this fic seems promising, but you really, really do need to get it Beta'd. So I am offering my services in that regard, just e-mail me the parts and PLEASE make certain that the subject title is in caps and contains the word 'Ta'al'. This is so that it doesn't get discarded as junkmail. If you wish to take me up on my offer, just e-mail me on

As to shipping, I am strictly Het!Harry, but am fairly open in terms of ship.

Harry/Fleur, Harry/FBlaise (and for the record, the is no canon proof that blaise is male) or even Harry/Bellatrix is kewl, though I personally am commited to Harry/Tonks.

Dark!Harry stories are excellent, I agree, and we both hope that more good novel-length such stories are posted in future.

Be seeing you.

Ta'al
hellow2 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
this is a great story please keep writing and could you make i alittle longer next time that would be great this rules well bye
Harryfanforeva chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
its cool so far. ill im saying. to short need revenge.*put flame beneath your ass to make you write faster* TYP TYP TYP TYP!
Kage Mirai chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
You should keep going, it's interesting.
frostburn chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
OK, I've just been told that Blaise Zabini is Male, so, sorry Mike, but no Harry/Blaise
Shadowface chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Im not very good with punctuation but if you need some one to Make sure you use the right words and spellings or to make sure its understandable Id be Happy to do it. This is a good fic, keep it up!

Shadowface,

P.S. Tooth should be capitilized.
kajiyoukai chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
possible pairings are:

Harry/Bellatrix

Harry/Blaise

so far it is good
revitmjr chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
i think that your storie has a good direction. if you would do me the honnor of bataing your storie it would be my for parings why not go for a harry/baisle (i think i miss spelled that name) or harry and suzen bones. just two ideas that are origenal.

-mike