Reviews for Comfort
Aurora077 chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
It is an interesting pairing.
LuciousLadyLucius chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
WOW SO AMAZING

I LOVED THIS IT WAS

ROMANTIC BUT VERY SUBTLE

L L L
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Improbable but very intriguing.

I like this especially: "closure to Sirius' mostly unlived life", and "Werewolves usually responded to fear by attacking."

Loved the description of the lilies.
Verdot chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Clever little story. I tend to stay away from this fandom because of stuff that happens that absolutely frightens me (in a squicky sort of way) but it's the inventive things like this that make me glad I venture in once in a while.

~Cendrillo
otahyoni chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Go read this story. Now.

Also, her story, "Initiation," is about Kitsune. I think they're probably going to play a role in her WIP "Transposition." [shrug] Just making connections.
Hi Im Crazy chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Very good story. I liked it alot. I hope, like Remus, that when everything is better they'll get together.
Lapinina chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
*claps* Beautifully morbid, yet with that taste of hope underneath.

A lovely portrayal of Narcissa Malfoy as an aristocratic, well-bred woman. The dignified air you wrote around her was very real.

I like the hope at the end, and the way he focused on her writing.

[I really wish Narcissa had been developed more in the books]

All in all, a beautiful piece of writing.
Sydney chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
It was a good story; however, it could have done without the remus-sirius slash reference.
whisperinthenight chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Your writing leaps from the page with a descriptive crispness, but provides an undercurrent of emotions hovering just below the surface. Very good story.

Note: Kirixchi love your writing on L/N/Draco.
Ta'yara chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Absolutely beautiful. Ihave to admit that I love this particular pairing and I've had some trouble finding ones that portrayed Narcissa... well properly Narcissa. This is absolutely exceptional. Good job ;)
carperectractum chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
An excellently written, plausible story that really could be part of the HP universe. I love it and there must be something similar soon!
Kirixchi chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Okay, if you are going to stray from the one-true-pairing, you are NOT allowed to make it so achingly beautiful and well-written that I have to like it.

This was beautiful. Every word seemed as perfect as the Narcissa that you describe. There seems to be so much going on in the background that this looks like only the surface of things. It's all very well crafted and lyrical. I absolutely HATE you for making me like it so much!

-Kiri, off to console herself by rereading your L/N