Reviews for The Vegeta Trilogy: Pt 1: The Cold Accord
Cap'n Hunk chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Screw what I said before. This guy left practically all of his most popular stuff unfinished.
Pilipili chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
I loved your story, I wish it were completed. It'd great if there were other tomes of the Vegeta Trilogy.
thrillergirl chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
For the love of God! Update already! I swear, their is a conspiray on . Each time a good writer is close to finishing his/her story, he/she mysteriously disapears! Is this site cursed or something? I want to know how this story ends! Have mercy, I'm begging here!
Trinity237 chapter 13 . 11/23/2008
What about part 2?
Akito Souma chapter 13 . 7/4/2008
Hey, this is really good. Are you ever planning to finish it? I'm curious to find out what happens with Vegeta. It's been quite an interesting read; I love how you portray Frieza. I'm not sure I've ever read another fanfiction where he is written so well. You're really good at getting into his head.
thrillergirl chapter 12 . 10/17/2006
I'm still hoping, I'm still reading! (If you are alive, I just want you to know that I consider this story even better than the original story from A.K)

Please, have mercy! Update!
Perfumey chapter 13 . 4/3/2006
AH! WHERE DID YOU GO? I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! THIS IS CRUEL!

UPDATE ALREADY! SHEESH!
thrillergirl chapter 13 . 1/9/2006
Ok, what'S going on? Can you tell us at least if you gave up writing, this is very cruel. You have one chapter until this fanfic is over and I can't believe you're not going to post it! Please tell us something!
Vegetachik chapter 13 . 10/23/2005
Ok, this story is amazing! The way you described Vegeta's past and how he came to live with Frieza should become a mini-series itself! It's so sad how Frieza wants to turn Vegeta into himself! Poor little saiyajin. Well, I really can't wait for the next chapter. Great work!
Vegetachik chapter 6 . 10/23/2005
Wow, good chapter. I like how Jeice was introduced to the Ginyu force, that was amusing. And it's so sad that Frieza shows so much interest in turning Vegeta into him. It's sad that he sees Vegeta as a pet-prject, but it's quite realistic. So far, I really like this story and I'm off to read more!
Lydia chapter 13 . 8/16/2005
I just want to say that this fic is great and I hope you will continue with it. I will be waiting...
harukatenohu chapter 13 . 10/30/2004
please write more very soon please
Shel chapter 13 . 9/23/2004
AW what happened to the story? I got right to the last chapter and I was like WHAT? aw man u have to finish the trilogy...I LUV IT! at first I was kind of leery of reading a story about Vegeta's youth, and his life with frieza...so many people try but get it wrong somehow. But I think you have actually nailed it down...I am awaiting the next installment...as well machine planet saga...
thrillergirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Did you die?

Did you give up writing this fanfic?
CheshireCatCloud chapter 13 . 5/3/2004
when are you going to finish this fan fic.