Reviews for Jurassic Park: The Discovery
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
interesting...i wish the chapters were a little longer but hey...ITS YOUR STORY! XD

eddie chapter 13 . 12/31/2005
this is my second review and I all I have to say is keep writing,please keep writing!
KerJye chapter 13 . 8/25/2005
Hey there, You have a very nice story here. "I know what JP means now" *wink* Yup it's me. I liked how you introduced the characters in the begining because I was unfamiliar with them. There seems to be alot of character death here, so sad. So is Lex originally from Colorado? Or did you just throw in CU boulder? I wanted to go there at one time. Well it's a very action filled story, I like it so far, I think I want to write mine now and let you read it now. Well c ya later. Buh bye
melissaad chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
OMG i hate reading but ur story i just read and i love it. Chapters 1 through Chapter 12 are great. I cant wait for more from you. maybe you could co-write the next movie!
jankmusic chapter 12 . 6/14/2005
I like these chapters, but they're very short.

It's 3:46 in the morning...there was a big bug in my hair, and that's why I woke up...

Nice chapter 11 too...

Goodluck with Chapter 13
eddie chapter 10 . 5/18/2005
this story I think is better than all three movies combined. i bet if you sent it with a patent to spielberg he would make a movie out of it. exelent story!
SSull2 chapter 10 . 4/27/2005
write more! i'm excited!
Feather32 chapter 10 . 1/27/2005
You will keep most of them alive right?

Great fic.
katz-go-moo chapter 10 . 1/5/2005
oh, awesome, another chappie! but can you try to make the chapters a lil bit longer? thnx!
The Batman chapter 9 . 1/2/2005
This was the first ff I've read. I am really impressed with it. I am a huge fan of Jurrasic Park(and Batman). This story caught my intrest better than the others. Don't give up on your story like other people do. Post more soon!
jankmusic chapter 9 . 12/28/2004
You keep these so much suspense! DAMN THE SUSPENSE! CURSE YOU!
jankmusic chapter 4 . 12/18/2004
Good Fanfic...I read this before...but I have to go to bed you care...Update Soon!
Fighting-this-War chapter 6 . 9/27/2004
please please please continue.
Fighting-this-War chapter 7 . 9/22/2004
ahh, i wanna see more! Its good.

xx bex.