Reviews for The Ritual
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
*giggle* "ding-dong" really? You make him sound like the Avon Lady.
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I liked reading this, and it's a shame this is the only story you wrote as I would like to have read more.
tevote chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
awsome story!
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Ha, I loved it! The kiss at the end was the perfect touch and the perfect ending. Thanx for the great read!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
This is cool!

I love it!
Warrior God chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
new moongirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
:) dirty..i like it ;) squee!
valanthe chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Oh i want more.
SILVERFOX KTREVA chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
that was kool please continue
Charlie the Fourth chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
I'm going to be perfectly honest with you in saying , I didn't really enjoy this at all. I kind of thought it was a joke really. It was too fast paced and everything was just sort of crammed together. though I did laugh, I don't know if that was because it was funny, or because I was laughing at how out of character Snape and Harry were. I'm sorry. But this was simply terrible.

a few hints for next time...

*one: Never try and make Snape and Harry feel passinate for each other. They can Shag , fuck and Make love, but never show it in the writing that Snape is anything more then a heartless basturd. The more you keep Snape in character the more people will like and believe the Snarry pairing.

*two: If Snape and Harry have to have sex because of some sort of illness or whatever like in your story, you should try and make Snape and Harry both feel more uncomfortable about it. Because those two hate each other and it's not likely their are going to jump up on the opprotunity to fuck each other. and then passionately kiss after wards...guh...

*three: If your just starting to write Slash fiction don't start with Harry/Snape. quite frankly they are the hardest pairing to write. Simply because when your trying to make a story with two people who end up either falling in love, shagging , or liking each other more then a basic friendship , it's too hard to keep Snape in his angry, cold and sarcastic nature. He's a hard charactor to write and few can grasp his true chacacter and write it.

I hope this helps and improves your writing in the future.

Good luck.

And Fare well.

Maddy chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
OMG! lovely lovely fic! I couldn't stop laughing when i first read "anal ritual". That was awesome!
Cydah chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
lol, funny
god of death chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
that was so original. i loved it. can't wait for more. update soon.