Reviews for Dear Stranger
AnaBookWorm chapter 11 . 12/27/2017
Loved the story!
Bompo chapter 11 . 4/13/2016
More, please! Great story!
standasawitness chapter 11 . 3/15/2016
Okay, so I am incredibly late to the party, haha, and I know you haven't updated in over 8 years, but I have so much hope that you will! This was beautiful and I loved it so much. I couldn't stop reading. Please, please, please don't be afraid to return to this ship and finish the story. I know it will be read! You are so lovely and I hope that you will one day soon be inspired to return to this world you have so beautifully created! Thank you so much! :D
bookworm661 chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
This is really well written and an enjoyable story. I hope you will update soon.
Doomspark Deathfire chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
And... ? And... ?

WHERE's the REST of it?
Petite Mule chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
I fear there's no hope you'll finished this story one day, isn't it ? Too sad, it's very good...
Rhyselle chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
More please! I like this story very much. Good job!
Phx-Songbird chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
It saddens me that such a good story seems to have been abadoned. I know that life happens and you just lose interest and the zeal that was there at the start gets lost. I just want you to know that I appreciate the chapters that have been written. This challenge was issued a long time ago but I've only come across three or four stories and they were all abandoned. Hope you can finish someday.

I've not read the book, but now I feel compelled to go out and find it. Your Snape is quite good. He retains the nasty personna we all know and love, while being a good person behind the scenes. It doesn't get anymore cannon than that.
Miravisu chapter 11 . 9/3/2010
*giggles* Yes, our FG must be having a wonderful time.
tyrannosaurus.rose chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
Your story is really well written! The plot is good, you have good characterization-Snape is clearly altered a bit from the canon, but that's artistic license and a need to move the story along, so of course it's not only necessary but completely perfect and suited to the story. (Does that sound obnoxious? I'm trying to be complimentary but people always tell me I'm obnoxious. I have horrible foot-in-mouth syndrome, and I can never tell.)

I wonder if you've given up on this story? I'd rather assume that you simply have a life of your own to look after and you'll get back to it eventually.

Best of luck with any and all alternate endeavors, and I hope to see this excellent story continued soon!
NoblyDevoted chapter 11 . 2/21/2010
Great story!
Your sweetest dream chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
this is really good, quite sad that you haven't updated in 2 years... do u think you'll ever return to it? i hope so!
bohemian-rhapsodi chapter 11 . 1/20/2009
This is going really well! I always loved the book Daddy Long-Legs.

I hope you haven't abandoned it!
freedomflier chapter 11 . 9/30/2008
oh sev's in for it now!

can't wait till the next chapter's up!
HinataMorningstar chapter 11 . 9/12/2008
why dosent anyone ever finish these things?