Reviews for The Plural of 'Apocalypse'
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Update as soon as possible! PLEASE

I'm very hooked on this.
Kadiya chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Are you going to finish this?

I liked the story preceding this one very much and really want to know how it ends
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
I know what you mean about the work load. I haven't updated any of my storie in at least a year.

My greates sympathies. Can't wait for you to update agin!
Wind Pixie chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
wow x.x totally awesome keep it up _
theredqueen chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
okay, I don't feel like writing the long, involved review that I should so let me just say:

SQUEE!

kthx
Firefly of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
I really liked the first story the sequel is going to be just as good. I wish you luck with your story.
vik chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I like the beginning of this. I loved the first one so I know I am going to love the sequel.
Spirit of the Dead chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
ello. well i saw this fic but found it was a sequal to another, so of coarse i had to read that one first even though you said it wasn't required that's just the way i am, anyway i really liked that one and i'm sure i'll like this one to so please update soon. ok Ja ne.

Death
Kail Ceannai chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Great start to a sequal, but what is this about Dorothy being Uranus?
Whisper Reilman chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Joy and glory, a sequel! I'm looking forward to it more than I can express at the moment, press on with all haste!
Corisanna chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
UWA! A SEQUEL! *does happy dance* Whe! I LOVE you! You're such a great writer, it's great to read more of the same storyline! *hugs* Any clue on your timeline for updates?
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Yay! You satarted the sequel! Boo-yah! Please update soon.