Reviews for When it's all Black and White
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Totally terrific!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Fumbles would not have changed his mind that easily but his is your story. Most excellent.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Exceptionally good start!
Lily Skylo chapter 20 . 4/9/2008
A wonderful story. I'm so glad Sirius and Harry got to have such a good time together. And Adding Remus into the scenes just makes it that much better. This is a good story and a very good start into your series. What is Sirius going to do with himself now that Harry's going to be at school. The poor Marauder... hopefully he doesn't get too bored.

Skylo

Sirius is and forever will be the best ;P lovable prankster padfoot.

And Remus is, of course, a close second.
TreenBeen chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Harry realized that this man was serious.

yes, yes he was. :) Just caught some interesting word play there. :)
petites sorcieres chapter 20 . 8/20/2007
GReat fic -
honore chapter 20 . 6/14/2007
I really like the way you have characterized everyone. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks
Laughing chapter 20 . 4/26/2007
*does a little dance* Finally! I've been combing through the Harry Potter fandom for days trying to find something that had a good relationship between Sirius and Harry, but that also was well written. It took me a week or two but here it is! So, thanks for writing just what I was looking for. Now I'm off to read some of your other stories.
New Dragon Rider chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Great Story!
Cheska chapter 20 . 5/7/2006
Aw Remus is leaving for his mission. :3 And I like the story quite a bit.
SISM chapter 20 . 11/20/2005
hey... awesome story! i can't wait for the sequel (if there's going to be one)! Write more soon!
Anifan1 chapter 20 . 9/11/2005
Very well done, just one part I didn't understand...Remus' line at the end of the chapter "You're going." Could you clarify that, please? Anyway, the rest was great, very realistic.
ktf47 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
i absolutly loved this story i was looking on the search engine and noticed it i was upset theres no sequal plz plz plz write a sequal ur an amazing writer i was gripped. You say ur a pure americain in the first couple of chapters the only americain thing i felt neccessary to mention was the phrase "bandaid" which in english is 'plaster' but i overlooked that from the quality of ur writing so i beg of you plz do a sequal
mlind chapter 20 . 5/28/2005
I think it shood be longer about harry after leaving sirius and at hogwarts though it is very good u r an excellent riter

from michelle
silver fairy dust chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
sorry but i just need to say this or it'll annoy me! the words spelled goodbye not goodby