Reviews for Who Would Have Thought?
LiliBit chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Oh ups.. i just stumbled over this page and signed up. appearantly you dont see other people's reviews here.. dooh im sorry ): looking stupid now
LiliBit chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Wow. im confused that i do not see any responces.. So i'll be first (: . Love the way you're writing and its a pleasure to read. i just started reading this but i'll definitely keep on and may leave some more comments on the way!
midnightwriter95 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
i do love the secretivity. is that even a word? anyway, i'm really liking this story. it's so good. i can't wait to read it all(:
midnightwriter95 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
this is definitely something new. lol. but it's so interesting. i feel the same way about their chemistry. i always felt like baley had the potential to be something more, and with S9 that feeling is only intensifying. lol. but this is a really good story, and i'm definitely going to be reading more of it(:
Sara1287 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Good :-)
CaseyJr chapter 30 . 5/6/2011
AMAZING STORY! REVIEW NR 383 ;)
Miguel51 chapter 25 . 9/23/2010
Hmm..is there going to be some Peylor friendship starting here? That'd be kinda cool.
Miguel51 chapter 19 . 9/23/2010
Loving this Baley. A few minor grammar mistakes, but overall a great story. The plot is syrupy goodness to the extreme and I'm enhoying it. Only ten chapters to go though. Huh.
Goldilocks4 chapter 30 . 8/28/2010
nice story!whats the title of the sequel?
brookie chapter 30 . 8/5/2010
loved this story i've read a couple times love the pairing you did a great job:)
haveawish chapter 30 . 2/18/2009
love your story

peyton and taylor so cute lol
minako366 chapter 30 . 10/15/2008
Aww, it was wicked cute
FaberryFan chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
:O!

i read this so many times &it's in my favorites & i never reviewed!

omg how? i freakin' am in love with this story.

it is aboslutely amazing.

&i love that peyton/taylor get together in the end.

maybe you should write a spin-off fic.

wow... i love this story.
TVCrazed chapter 30 . 5/21/2008
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY. Everything about it was so realistic. All the characters had the same voice as on the show. I could picture everything going on in my head with no problem. YOU DID A GREAT JOB. I LOVED IT.
wethedreamers chapter 30 . 3/9/2008
So it's an extremely late review, but I've just recently been comverted to a 'Baley' fan.

I read the entire fic last night, staying up till like 3:30 to finish, cause it was just that great. I meant to review then, but I wasn't really awake then, so I figured now would do.

When I started reading, I thought 'this looks really cute.' As I continued I began to be totally captivated by the story. By the end I fell in love with the fic...lol. I loved everything about it. All of the comflicts they faced were realistic things people might have to deal with. I liked the personality changes made; especially to Brooke. I loved everything about Haley's characterization. ] The relationship was so sweet and true, and I loved how Peyton and Taylor were around a lot. :) Even though I have no problem reading smutt scenes in fics, I like how you wrote it here; it fit the vive of the story verry well.

All of it was just great! ;)

xox-Daizy