Reviews for So it Ends, then Begins
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
okay why is snape still mean to griffindors voldys dead he is no longer a spy
katesari chapter 28 . 10/14/2014
Enjoyed reading the story! Bye
Zammy chapter 28 . 8/24/2014
It 's well written and you're right about copying the attitude of canon snape... I could imagine that Queen Rowling would accept what you have written cause its so canonesque (lmao i dont even know if thats a real word)
Kapaliele chapter 20 . 5/18/2014
I get that snape isn't use to being someone who students turn to talk to about their secrets but the man was a spy he is used to keeping secrets why would that change now that the war is over. I don't think he would've said something like without proper provocation. I would of liked to know more about why snape went back to being mean to them so I could understand his point of view instead of this out of no where.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 17 . 10/23/2013
"Let's just say I found something he didn't like and couldn't get rid of, and I did it for him."

Is it just me, or does that sound like Harry assassinated someone for Snape?
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 28 . 4/29/2013
Wow, I love the ending! Great Snape/mentor story!
Procrastinator12 chapter 28 . 4/28/2013
Gaaaah! So good. I enjoyed this story from beginning to end; it was hilarious, exciting, and touching throughout. One of the better fics I've read in a while. Thanks so much!
nintschibintschi chapter 28 . 2/24/2013
Thanks for thisstory
spk chapter 28 . 1/1/2013
Really enjoyed this, especially your characterization of Snape. :)
MichaEllaRhine chapter 28 . 12/10/2012
Brilliant, just brilliant. Loved the whole story, you are awesome!
kayamira chapter 28 . 5/27/2012
Your story is amazing. I was howling in laughter at some points, really well done.

I would have wished you had explained the thing with the book a little better, especially the first half of that chapter was quite confusing to me.

But besides that, a beautiful story. I loved it that you brought Peeves into the story, and not only as an insufferable poltergeist, but as a kind of Brother-in-arms. The best mental image? Peeves wearing the pink t-shirt. Hilarious.

I also enjoyed the fact that neither Harry nor Snape have a sudden change of attitude or behaviour - the changes happen slowly and are, until the end of the year, not very noticeable.

It simply makes it more realistic, and therefore boosts your story.

I really enjoyed reading it!
craizypet chapter 28 . 12/21/2011
lol, i loved it! snape stays in character, snarling and sneaky, and it has all the humour that is missing in some stories! plus, you actually gave ginny some character! joy to the world, she is an actual character with a personality! :) ;)

loved it, very amusing pranks, and all that, and with peeves! great job!
reises chapter 28 . 11/18/2011
Oh I cannot even begin to express how wonderful this story is! I have fallen in love with this story lol! I would love to read more fanfics like this. Potter and Snape mentoring/family pieces are amazing. Thank you for posting/writing this amazing story and hope to read more _
Woodland Spirit chapter 28 . 11/13/2011
Great story, I really enjoyed it. All the characters were pefect.
Lexi0521 chapter 28 . 6/11/2011
Definitely AU and WONDERFUL! The characters were cleverly kept the same but grew tremendously. Your story was (VERY) funny at times and quite serious at others - a perfect balance!

Thank you for sharing your talented gifts!