Reviews for Whiskey Lullaby
Yo chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Oh, Saku...this was so sad. But good. -huggles-
Alenia Wishes chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Th-Th-...THAT WAS SO SAD! Y-you actually made me cry, and I never cry when I'm reading fanfics! Whiskey Lullaby is one of my favorite songs! That was so beautiful!
Kitsune Shika chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
T.T *breaks down crying* WHA!

*sniff* This was... *sniff snif* beautifull... *sniff* ... *breaks down again* No seriously, I'm crying right now! XD How stupid...
Kaori Minamino chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Your stories get me every time! That, again, was a great story. I like the song, too. Keep writing more stories, but happy ones. Ah, heck. Write what you want. If it's yu yu hakusho, i'll probably read it. But now, I must take my furbies and go to find the river of Mountain Dew. To Canada!

Furbies- To Canada!
Ferret Girl chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
All right, I just wanted to tell you that I love this story. Whiskey Lullaby is one of my favorite songs ever! EVER! I love country music, so I think I'll go ahead and read Holy Water, and Live Like You Were Dying. Anyway, great job on this one! Loved it!
DarkHero-DuoMaxwell chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
*gives tisue to friend* its so beautiful, and so creativly written. I love it...thnanks for reviewing my fic
Senpai-Hibari-san chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
That was so good I love this song in fact I heard it on the radio for the 1st time in like a month, but this was so perfect.
EnnaBella chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
*sobs* WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME CRY LIKE THIS *sobs even more* YOU AREN'T INTITLED TO MAKE ME CRY* sobs* KURAMA WHY? NO
fanficti0naddict chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
it was pretty good, personally I'm NOT a fan of Botan/Karama, but it was still good
Kirikreation chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
I thought it was great. At first it was a little hard to imagne Boton and Kurama together and Boton breaking up with him. Also I cant even begain to think of Kurama doing sucide but it was prefect all the same. You really did a good job on this fic
British Fox chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Awesome for a one-shot! others may not agree with me but then again, who cares? i don't. i am entitled to my own opinion. i think you should do a story or song-fic on the song, 'He Didn't Have To Be' . i wanna see how that one turns out!
Inu-Hakusho Girl chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
This is the best Sog-Fic I've read so far!Really great!
foxhiei chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
liked it. usually i do not like botan and kurama together, but this was not bad. poor kurama dying though. oh wait that is how most of my stories turn out. good job. love the song.
Psycho-chic chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I love that song and I love that story. It makes me feel depressed every time I hear it but I love it anyway. I'm glad you wrote this though.
YumeYoukai chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Aw! That was so sad. I think it was really good though.