Reviews for Crash and Burn
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Interesting analysis of both Percy and his relationship to Oliver. I admit that relationship always struck me as random—I assume people just started doing it because they're the same age/House—but you make a thoughtful case for why they might wind up friends. Nice work.
ASF13957 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Very interesting and well written; I like your take on the character.
P chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I love it.
Gina chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I absolutely love this!
Renn chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Hmm...I really really liked this introspection of Percy's mind...really great!
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
:( waah! I'm in tears here! What's wrong being normal? pouts. poor percy, you put him in a new light for me!
InkWick chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
...Not much to say really, beautifully done. It was helarious, and kinda deep. I can't really see Percy opening up that quickly to anyone, but considering the circumstances, I guess it could fly. I loved the story! Definetly going on the favs list! (yer the first one! whoo!) Can't wait see what else you've written about my dear perce *hint hint*.
Backroads chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Wow... now this is a perspective I haven't seen before! I like this trio, and I like how Percy still seems to want to hide in himself.
KitKat001 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
hey heyz this was a really great story. i dont know why, but i really like Percy. I think no one understands him, and he tries to be good for people but he cant please everyone and while he is trying to make himself think he is imortant, he tends to forget about his family and stuff, but really it isnt his fault. Neways, keep writing! bye bye!
seabreeze212 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Outstanding thought process and getting inside with Percy and Oliver. It's finally showing us that Percy is human, and like a human has fears and desires. He's not always perfect.

Great Read.