Reviews for Voldemort and Hogwarts
Ranekaera chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
MWAHAHAHAHA! I LIKE these girls... eviliness, eat your heart out... rules be damned... reminds me of me.
Ranekaera chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
lmfao, this is wicked... and yes, I know Canada isn't like stereotypical alaska, hahaha.
A weird Voldemort fan chapter 8 . 2/1/2007
This story is awesome! You always stop at a good part so the reader has to keep reading! I like the ham thing for a weird reason.

Cant wait for chapter nine!
Drownerway chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
Ahh, I'm like totally freaked out. The only thing that would freak me out more would be re-checking one of my own stories. Anyways, its really funny but its like, potatoes, or ham or something of the sort of no good dum dun... ahhrhfhh... whatever...
MomoFoSho chapter 8 . 1/18/2007
hmm... i like it-but if it's supposed to be random-take out all the detail.

funny though
Sadako Tetsuwan chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
You need to be dragged into the street, shot repeatedly, then fed to the Weird Dragon Trio (Feyrbrand, Regole and the Divine Dragon, for you non-LoD players). This made no sense, and is a waste of webspace. Hey, here's an idea for the next time you write: COME UP WITH A BACKSTORY, CHARACTERS, AND A PLOT. Give me a reason to read this crap. Either take it down, or rewrite it so it's not such a waste of time...

This is what I get for searching for my name...oh, that's another thing: STEP AWAY FROM MY NAME. *runs you through with her titanium hunting spork*
you know who chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
why ham? what is up with that?
dark priestess tsubaki chapter 7 . 4/11/2005
unnamed chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Your story is why is it listed under the book Holes instead of Harry Potter.
TeenTypist chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
Good so far, but how did Voldemort get in and possess Dumbledore?
Matsu chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
Dumbledoric breakdown and Snape exploding, NICE XD
Rae and Silver chapter 4 . 10/11/2004

Love the story, very random at times but still funny.

Don't make the chapters so short, draw em out a bit, and give more descriptions of your OCS

after all, I know who you are, but everyone else dosn't.

Still, it's a great story, can't wait to read the rest!

Na no da
Bobbakanoosh chapter 3 . 10/10/2004
Yay! go me! use the Imperius curse! um..yeah
TeenTypist chapter 2 . 7/5/2004
Good story. The characters seem a little hyper. I like how Hagrid was in it though. :-)
Queen of the Confused chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
good start add sum more detail to it thou