Reviews for Wolfram and Hart's New Guest
Kibasami Princess chapter 29 . 8/15/2016
I love this story...
Purple Myst chapter 25 . 3/27/2016
EVIL I love the idea of Hermione and Bill but I am torn also with the fact of Hermione and ANgel
zombiekins5948 chapter 29 . 1/22/2016
Please make more updates
RoseHamilton chapter 17 . 8/20/2015
Now Snape! Come on!
RoseHamilton chapter 16 . 8/20/2015
How many random people are you going to throw into this story? Xander, Connor, and now Tonks?
titan616 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
You know, the second I saw the title of this fic I had a mental image of Voldemort in Wolfram and Hart's holding dimension. Happily getting the newspaper, doing homework with his little blonde son, being all nervous about going down into the basement to get a lightbulb. What I wouldn't pay to see that...
memememe chapter 29 . 8/31/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please Update!
DGfleetfox chapter 29 . 5/27/2013
Let me reiterate just how much I adore Dru, she's simply smashing :)
DGfleetfox chapter 27 . 5/27/2013
Is it just me or is Drusilla like epically awesome? I have a huge liking for her character, she's so entertaining that I love reading about her ;) I actually didn't guess it was Dru, thought for a minute it was Bellatrix.
DGfleetfox chapter 22 . 5/27/2013
William is Bill Weasley right? Most probably that's a correct assumption. Though I thought he would've caught her name when Angel first came up to them.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/18/2012
Love the story, i know it's been 5 years since you last updated but please it soon you can't leave a good story hanging
Guest chapter 29 . 10/8/2012
Ba-Loody-Hell! It's a little scary just how well you've writen Dru. Honestly. Pitch Perfect. I'm not trying to stroke you're ego but, this is beautifully paced, wonderfully constructed, and on the whole just a pure Joy to read.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
You're evil. Evil. No likey cliffhangers.
Really loving where you're taking this fic, really like the charecter evolution too.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Winging it or not, I'm soooo loving this. MORE, I SAY'S, MORE!
SayHappy chapter 29 . 5/5/2012
omg i love it you have to post more!