Reviews for Dragonlord
jamelia116 chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Ged, the Dragonlord, speaking with Orm Embar, whose head looked like light made solid.

Lovely imagery. Thanks for filling in this piece of the story.
Al chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
very nice! really has the flavor of the original and fills in a missing piece of the story nicely. hope you continue to write fanfics
Stephen S chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
I really liked this story. I have always thought about what happened when Ged talked to Orm Embar. This story is pretty much the exact way I imagined it. Great job.
EvilDonut chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
I haven't gotten around to reading the actual version of the Dragon Run but this was really well written:D
chantal chapter 8 . 4/2/2008
i loved your your story it very good and it tell you a lot on what going on.

i give your a 10/10 for your story
NoviceWordsmith chapter 8 . 9/15/2007
Hi. I hope you're still checking reviews of your work.

I didn't much care for the comments at the beginning and ending of each chapter, but I thought the content of each chapter was wonderful. It's been a while since I've read "Earthsea", but I think you have a good grasp of Ged's character, and of general dragon character, too. I appreciate your filling in a small gap that LeGuin chose not to fill in her book (perhaps an editor had her chop it out). Thank you.
Goonlalagoon chapter 8 . 7/7/2007
How do you write these?

I loved it. You got the personalities of the dragons just right: refined enough to sound intelligent and powerfull, but also definately inhuman.

Its weird, but I liked the notes at the start and end of each chapter.
Tiamat42 chapter 8 . 6/16/2007
I love it!

I like how you gave the dragons personalities, but still portrayed them as inhuman. I think you got the young Ged just right as well. I think the chapters could have been longer and fleshed out a bit more, but they tell the story fine so...no point in dragging it out, I suppose! ;)

Well done and keep writing! Not this one of course, but writing in general.
Ghilanna Faen Tlabbar chapter 8 . 8/24/2006
-cling-

Your writing never fails to amaze me, Sanaryelle.

And this'll sound weird, but I like your author's notes too.

Makes you seem a lot more human than a bunch of the authors on this site.

You must help me with my fic.

Gosh.
French Orange Muffin chapter 8 . 8/3/2006
Very good! You have done an excellent job of recreating the world of Earthsea, especially by adding that touch of song and forgotten legend...your descriptions were very colorful, almost poetic at times. Overall, this piece, is short, sweet and very well written. Keep up the good work!
Asmodeus1389 chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Okay, read this after you read my other review...

I went to your profile and totally agree with your fav. male characters...esp. Sirius.

However, Aragorn is much hotter then Faramir.
Asmodeus1389 chapter 8 . 11/9/2004
Sanaryelle,

I really liked this... It was a nice touch. I was really dissappointed when I read the seried that LeGuin never told us how Ged became a Dragonlord. That toch with the singing, legend, then lost for ever was a nice touch and keeps in line with many things that LeGuin wrote about. This is very Good. Keep Writing!
Idrisien chapter 8 . 6/10/2004
What can I say but...

This is so good!

I love the descriptions, the way you colour everything.

Ged is just right, not too powerful, nor too cocky. The way you have him dealing with the dragons is perfect.

And all done in so few words. Despite the rich scene setting, you've kept the whole thing beautifully short.

This is a superb piece of writing.