Reviews for A Brush with the East India Company
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
This was amazing! I’m going to have to go back and read the previous story because from what I got in here, it sounds very interesting. And I’m also going to move forward onto your next ones as well.
SeetherLover chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
once again i loved your story keep writing
snapefan51 chapter 8 . 8/8/2005
Another excellent tale. I liked it very much. Will be reading the rest soon enough. Highfive!
Naomi chapter 8 . 7/26/2004
I love your fan fiction, it's the best JD ff out there. Thanks.

I'm so glad there was a happy ending, what would we all do without Captain Jack Sparrow?

You're a really talented writer, thanks for sharing your talent with everyone...I really appreciate it. Maybe I'll write some fanfic of my own...*starts thinking*
Loraine chapter 8 . 7/8/2004
Great story there, mate! I'm feeling more caught up on things now. *shakes head* Jack gets into more trouble, but he has plenty of good friends to help him out of it.
LaVieSansAmour chapter 8 . 6/16/2004
I'm so glad that I checked one last time before I go to bed to see if you put out another chappy. And you did, here it is. To think I might have missed the grand finale! Muy bien, muy bien (my spanish classes are finally paying off). This chapter was so sweet! I love sweet stuff, no sour, bad sour. Ah Jack said that he loved her first before she even had to mention it. What a handsome gentleman (insert sexy in there somewhere too). I guess since this is your last chappy that it means its over... well, duh Rachel. Anyways I hope that you'll continue to write J/A adventures and romance. I can't wait to read your next story. By the way I loved this one so much I added it to my favs list. :) :) Cya later!

dreamofdesire chapter 8 . 6/16/2004
Yay, Jack loves Ana, Ana loves Jack! It's all good! Elizabeth is gonna have a boy! You should name him Matthew, no one ever names Will's son Matthew in their stories! You would be unique!LOL! Please write the next story really really soon.
Alexandra chapter 8 . 6/16/2004
Hi! Great story! I loved it! Now, about nameing will and lizzies boy i think you sould name him chrostopher. Christopher Turner has a ring to it don't you think? Anyway, I think Jack and Anna should have a kid to, a girl. Then they could have adventures together and stuff. A good name is Natalie Sparrow(Nat). Thats the name I used in my story. I can't wait for your next story! If you want some ideas e mail me and i can help you out!
JackFan2 chapter 8 . 6/16/2004
Aw.. *takes deep breath of relief*... Now there ye go. Tha's what I'm talkin' 'bout.. nice happy endin'. Jack and Ana together. Norrington comes to save Jack's ars..er.. day...*blink-blink*.. And Will and Jack re-establish they are officially friends!

Loved it, mate. Terrific ending to a terrific story!

*thinks*.. now.. what to name the Turner's little treasure snipe... You do realize that most pirates referred to children as treasure snipes. Kinda their own personal slang and I don't think it's always derogatory. The term 'wench' could be either derogatory or not..

*taps head in thought*.. Name..Now, lots have named him after Jack, and since I could see that happening as they are best friends.. maybe save that for his MIDDLE name.. Jackson.. or Jonothan.. First name.. O.. hahaha.. maybe William! after his DAD *on the senior side- not Jr. side* I realize this might get confusing, but maybe Liz and Will call him Bill, and so does Jack. And the little I know about your next story.. that would work.. *slaps hand over mouth*.. Um.. I didn't just say that..

*hits 'Submit Review' button before she gets into any MORE trouble*
LaVieSansAmour chapter 7 . 6/16/2004
E! You evil person! Poor, poor Jack. For your own safety he better not be dead. lol. This was bloody good chappy mate, I loved Jack's attitude that he would get out of hanging for sure. That is so Captain Jack Sparrow! Please keep writing so well and making the chapters as good as all of these have been so far.

I won't be able to review for a few days, cause I'm off to a softball tourney. But keep coming out with them and when I get back Sunday, I promise to review each one, savvy? Later...

dreamofdesire chapter 7 . 6/16/2004
I'm really sorry about the last chapter. I reviewed it, but my computer must not have sent it! You hung Jack! He's not dead though is he! Please say he isn't. Please update soon.
JackFan2 chapter 7 . 6/16/2004
NO NO! EVIL CLIFFHANGER! NO NO NO!

Hang JACK? CURSE YE FER BREATHIN', YE SLACK JAWED IDIOT! (Ok.. i'm just quotin'Gibbs, mate.. not really calling ye an idiot.. savvy?)

Ok.. You simply MUST update again.. NOW! NOW! I can't handle life when someone kills Jack. But Jack torture...? *giggles*.. well.. angst and torture are fine. JUST NO KILLIN'!

Ok.. I promise, I'll be fine.. just update again soon. Or I'll babble like an idiot all weekend! Gesh.. bad weekend that will be.

Ta!

Jackfan2
LaVieSansAmour chapter 6 . 6/14/2004
NO DON'T YOU DARE HANG JACK! *breaks into tears* I can't handle it. Please don't, pretty please!

Umm.. right, nice chapter. Sorry about that I just get very emotional over the subject of hanging Jack. You wouldn't do that though... would you? Regardless of my worry, please don't leave me 'hanging'to find out for too terrible long. I'm very excited about the next chappy and I love when you write Jack and Lizzy stuff, you fight everyone to their characters perfectly. Cya later.

-Rachel **oh yes, thanks for the review ;}
Queen-Misift-01 chapter 5 . 6/14/2004
Been awhile since I reviewed and I was graced with two chapters, Which may I say totally rocked!. Can hardly wait for the year to end, I want my sequel now! lol.

Sky diving?, not for me. Skiing and Snowboarding off high cliffs are about as far I will go. Sounds like fun though, but maybe they'd have to sedate me first. Finals, God I wish. I suppose you could my exams finals, They're G.C.S.E.S you take them to decided whether you stay on at school or go to college. Quite important and Very boring. I have maths and History tomorrow panic is setting in. So off I toddle to revise.

Hope you have a chap up soon!

Keep up the great work

QM01
LaVieSansAmour chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
Creepy 0_o hopefully I'm not scaring you too much. Ah, you have no idea how great that line you wrote was when Ana asked Jack if he had a plan. I could totally imagine that grin he gives (very sexy I might add) when he replies that he has a plan. lol. Anyways, I hope this doesn't come at the same time as last time, I'm not meaning to do it, I swear! I'm not a crazy person! *cough* Well... not REALLY crazy, lol. Good job, once again mate. I don't really think I have to ask you to hurry for putting out chappys, cause you're so fast anyways! I like that!