Reviews for A Taisho and a Gentleman
silvimoon chapter 10 . 11/15/2015
My favorite fiction of all times...it made me cry...so beautiful... Loved it...I want more...I want to see more of this story line. Thank you!
Cin Cin chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
D'aww!
YuukoTheWitch chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
this is my all time fav story of gojyo and hakkai like all ur stories...my favs..unbeatable...thank u
PhotoKitty chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
I really loved this fic.
pankaja chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
two years since i read ur sanzo ikkou triology ..had forgotten how much i loved ur work and how ur writing took me into another world tht i cant even hear my mum scream my name ( not a good thing tht )
drana0 chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
I just like to leave a little comment that I've read through your story and say that liked it very much :)

Keep on writing!
midorii813 chapter 10 . 6/7/2008
Ahaha, sorry for piling up all the reviews. ;

I really like the ending, how they call each other Kenren and Tenpou. It's beautiful. I'm sad to see this fic over (though it's been over for a while...;). It's hard to find good quality Gaiden fics like this one.
midorii813 chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
In light of the latest Gaiden chapter...I swear, this chapter made me cry.
midorii813 chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Wai~ Goku was great in this one. Sleeping with Konzen...lmao. Poor Kenren. Poor Tenpou.
midorii813 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Tenpou reading gay romance novels is priceless. :D Love it.
cassie chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
wow. just wow.

i stumbled upon this little ficcie here... and just wow.

i think i love youw~

you write the most amazing things, they make me tingle a little.

its like a spectrum of emotion grasps me, showing every color and more.

and this... its like the greatest colors unknown have been revealed.

yeah. gonna have to write that somewhere...

beautiful work, so keep at it!
Oxytreza chapter 10 . 7/3/2007
aw...

this is so so so so so sweet! especially the end
amai-kaminari chapter 10 . 10/27/2006
OH. MY. GOD.

That has to be one of the most WONDERUL, AMAZING, SWEET, ROMANTIC, FANTASTIC, TERRIFIC Tenpou/Kenren & Hakkai/Gojyo stories I have ever read!

It brought tears to my eyes, it was perfectly characterized... well paced... so sweet and poignant... beautifully written... I just can't praise it enough!

Oh, just SO VERY WONDERFUL! Thank you for such an amazing fic!
Ivan-Lover69 chapter 10 . 9/10/2006
SO WELL WRITTEN! BRAVO! Something like this should be written for Konzen and Goku! I Laughed! I cried! I squealed! I AM HAPPY! THANK YOU FOR WRITINg THIS!
Tory chapter 10 . 9/9/2006
That was without a doubt one of THE BEST gojyo/hakkai fics i have ever read, keep up the brilliant work