Reviews for YuGiOh: Romeo and Juliet
Dragonmage150 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
OMG i thought of exactly the same thing you stole my idea~! and i love the bakura character he's a lot like me... oh well. the jerk.

now... well oh well well i guess i can't create the ficcy no more. i'll be reading your rip off instead. heehee did i just say that...? srry it's the bad side of me
Nightshade Blue chapter 8 . 5/17/2005
I love you not in anyway like that your stories are the best you make me continue to love Anzu and Bakura along with Seto I hope you still continue cause I have faith in this story and others I hope you continue and I wish you luck And as you can see my review is pretty long so I better let Nightshade talk here you go nightshade

Nightshade-O-O Uhm What a BAKA HOW ARE WE BOTH JOINED IN

Blue-Whimpers I'm sorry update nightshade just cranky (Hits her over the head with a mallet knocking her out cold) BYE-BYe (Peace sign Nightshade on the floor tounge stinking out)
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 8 . 2/8/2005
lol, I can just see them there standing yelling with Bakura on the other side eyebrow tiwtching. Would make for a good sneak attack. But anyway pretty good update.
someonesomewhere chapter 7 . 12/8/2004
after being forced to read that play *gouges eyes out with a pen* i thought i could never read anything romeo/juliet related...I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 7 . 11/25/2004
a little rushed but still a great chapter. Though what is to happen now? Oh like we don't know, but still I wanna see the next scene soon. But I want to see more of once in a full moon, so I guess take your time on this. Good chapter!
bakurasgirl chapter 6 . 11/11/2004
YAY! Bakura and Tea are going to meet up soon. *glares at Bakura* Be nice to her!

Bakura: *smirks* Of course. I'll treat her well.

Tea: O 'help?'

Bakura: Update soon Chi. I want to be with my woman.

Tea: I...need...to...be...saved...now.
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 6 . 9/25/2004
yay you updated! Though I wish Bakura and Tea could have met in this chapter any update is better then no update Anyway please update soon!
Claudia chapter 6 . 9/25/2004
YOU ARE AMAZING. I just love the story so far. I think that making a mockery of romeo and juliet is perfent. When i saw it i couldn't wait to read. WHERE IS THE REST! I am begging you to write some more. I need to read the ending.
Adele chapter 6 . 9/25/2004
Where is the next scene/act? You just continue to write up this mockery of Romeo and Juilet. Do think that my english teacher will except a review on it? For my coursework I mean.
MonkeyGerbil15 chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
YAY! Great story!
Jou chapter 3 . 7/6/2004
Hey, did you know that Mercutio is Paris's and The Prince's relative? O_O Wierd... Please update soon! I am so loving this!
Vladimir Lenin chapter 3 . 6/25/2004
nice job!

i vote for malik

jajajajajajaja
Chi Yagami chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
i vote tea/malik. and you didnt put the voting results!
cheap tricks chapter 2 . 6/19/2004