Reviews for A Flaw in Perfection
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
That was amazing I loved every moment of it. You are really talented.
Toni America chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
That poem was absolutely gorgeous! I loved it... Like especially about the potrait being stained with colors that weren't true. that was beautiful. The way your words flowed, the concept of not being able mto be who you are because of what youve made yourself. Lovely story, even lovelier poem. Kudos! you should join my FaceBook page 'Duality,' I 'd love to see some more of your stuff!
KittyKatluv chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
i loved it!
kiran chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
it was very sweet, i realy loved the poemnd specialy then ending.."my eyes r open helga" was the best, realy liked how arnold suported her to be herslf, coz if shes her ture self only then arnold can be true, that he also care for her belives that she is more than meets the eye...its was v nice.
CopperCatchfly chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
That was fanstastic! Almost exactly how I imagined it would be when Helga confessed- why o why would you stop this wonderful programme nickelodeon! I also think you really handled the whole anorexia situation pretty gracefully- although it can't always be so simple.. i have a friend who, you know... i guess everyone does these days...
China-kouran chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
I loved the End not too mushy or unreal. I also loved the poem it fits Helga perfectly. I hope you keep writing Fanfics
Angel St. Mathew chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
Wow, this is really a great story. Now, I'll admit, when I first started reading it I thought 'well, this seems kind of lame...maybe I won't read it...' For this I offer you my sincerest apology and a large batch of imaginary cookies - any kind you want (it's your imagination).

Anyway, I further appreciated that this story did not end with any smooching. I mean, seriously people, fourth-graders are not going to go around discovering their long-lost-loves and having these deep kissing moments. I love the way you ended this story. It was cute in it's awkwardness and total believability.

Hat's off to you, my friend!
Kilalafriend chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
That was great... keep writing you're very good at it
CleverCover chapter 4 . 3/24/2006
I'm glad I waited till the end to read this. I think that it is really good. I liked how you showed Helga and Lila. One for the Favs!
Jae B chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
Whether it took you two years to complete or no, this is an excellent fic which deals with a very serious issue. I truly enjoyed all four chapters. Yes, I read them all in one setting!

Great writing, and I found the ending very encouraging. I'm partial to the A/H pairings.

BTW, nobody's perfect! As I say in most all of my reviews, never stop writing.

-Jae-
Yardbird9 chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
Very good story!

You handled Helga's and Lila's emotions and feelings well, since that is very difficult to do when it involves the two of them around each other. Im glad you did not make Lila a negative character like other writers do. I must admit...you were balancing on the very edge on how to handle Helga and Lila's character when they are around each other. But it came out well.

I notice that your chapters got better with age, since you began this story a couple of years ago. Each chapter was better than the last.

I also liked how you handle Arnold and Helga at the end. It was meaningful. Not too much romance, but just the right touch on how Arnold and Helga feel about each other.
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
Wow, a ghost from the Gold Age of Hey Arnold! Maybe Helga is too good, too out-of-character, but... well, that's what we like those sappy stories so much for!

Yeah, please answer for CoolSteve's e-mail. He's one of the main 'HA!' activists now, and your help would be very useful.
Cool Steve chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
Hey-hey! Thanks for the mention in your authors notes!

So…I just got home from my bowling league and checked my e-mail, and immediately jumped over here to read the story. I didn’t start from the beginning though – I surprisingly remembered this story enough just re-read the last couple sentences of chapter three to remember where I was going.

I’d be lying if all I could say was ‘great’…so wait for my e-mail reply (which you gotta reply to first :]), because I’m gonna be typing a long review here!

Reading this almost makes me wanna do that story collaboration asap, while you’re still thinking fresh about HA!. Perhaps in the next couple of months, after I open my new cartoon site, we can talk turkey.

I really hope all the old readers of this story come back to see how everything turned out!

-Stephen
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
Excellent story! The interaction between Helga and Lila is wonderfully done, and this last chapter and Helga's poem are beautifully written.

Keep the good writing.
apie chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
i can't believe you only have one more chapter of this touching fic left to post...and...you haven't in 6 months :[ that saddens me...but ill wait for that update...plz update!