Reviews for The Zen of Dancing
Sulien1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Could have sworn I'd left a review for this long, long ago. Since I obviously haven't, I'm fixing that little oversight. "The Zen of Dancing" and "Come Fly With Me" are two of my very favorite Stargate 'verse fanfiction stories and two of the ones I keep on my hard drive for reading when I'm down. Thank you so much for both of these!
Acer chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Wow.. Someone sent me this story. I realize that this was published(? I'm not really sure about this fan fiction thing or Stargate) But it is a beautiful story, even though I do not understand most of the relationships or characters.

You had a grown man with suspiciously moist eyes here. As a grounded pilot, your detail and knack for capturing the feel of having so much freedom in the sky took my breath away.
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
You did a great job.

I feel bad for all guys who fall in love with Sam! I mean, who could help it?
SeedC chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
This was very nice; any chance for a sequel? Or two? I liked Greg, hope to see him again. And Sam and Jack dancing would of course be SWEET. ::grin::
Confushi Sushi chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Very nice story. Easy to forget that Sam can fly ;)
natters chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
aww, fab fic
Arumanii chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
brilliant fic! The description of the flying/dancing was amazing! N the way u wrote Cassieperfect!

Can't wait 4 more!
wishfull-thinka chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
That was really nice...Sam should fly more in the series.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Great story.
macisgate chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
What an awesome story! You're going to have me all dreamy eyed for the rest of the day. This was an exceptional piece of work. Great job!
black leather chapter 1 . 6/11/2004