Reviews for Never Forget
Skarlettefox chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Seeeee sometimes sex is the answer! XD
Awesome! I think this was pretty realistic, i mean, their relationship was never gonna be a bed of roses...
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
I literally had tears in my eyes! That was so touchingly sweet. Such true feeligs many gothrough an such wonderus makeup sex.
LarienGreenleaf1 chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
I really liked it! I love the way you have shown how Gimli can be romantic and that he loves Legolas. At the same time he does not leave who his character is! Well Done! :)
Nikufei chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Very lovely and sweet.
Goddess of Idun chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
yesterday, i carefully picked a legolas/gimli slash fic to read. i'd never read one of those before, and i get quite nervous whenever i decide to read about a new pairing - some couples disgust me, and i don't realize that 'til it's too late and i've got freaky mental images stuck in my head. i suspected that l/g would be one of those pairings, but decided to go for it anyways, and luckily, your fanfic 'when your pillow refuses to remove his armor' was the one i picked. i can honestly say, that i had no reason whatsoever to beware l/g pairing - at least not when it comes to YOUR fanfics about our favourite elf and dwarf. you're an excellent writer. be proud of yourself!
BJ4 chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
Gah! This is...so...sweet! How could I have missed it? (Cooes at lovely fic.) The situation you presented was a very real one and I liked how you brought Aragorn and Gandalf into it as concerned friends. And the relationship dynamics, that Gimli would make the first move to heal the rift, was awesome. _ Very wonderful indeed.
Alma's Muse chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
This is a well written story. I like how you address the hardships of their relationship and their willingness to overcome them together. Makes the story very real. Please continue to write more stories. I've added you to my favorite authors list!
angelbird12241 chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
nice chapter. can't wait to read more. please continue soon.
Maegan.Mayhem chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Its well written ill give you that lol...but so wrong...lol so very wrong.
The Goddess Artemis chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
::big doofy grin:: write more please? :)
ak-stinger chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Aw, what a sweet story! I love how your characterization of Gimli - all tough and quick-tempered, but still loving even if he doesn't have the right words to say what he feels. Legolas is adorable too, and Gandalf and Aragorn's good-intentioned interference was icing on the cake.
The Balrog of Altena chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
gimli was so romantic! I loved it! I hope it is not the end and you will write more
Kasmi Kassim chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
Aww, this was sweet. I enjoyed reading this very much. Not too much of sexsexsex idea, but just enough to integrate it smoothly into the story of love and concern. YOu have a gentle, rolling tone of narrative that is easy to follow and pleasurable to read. Thank you for sharing.
Raven chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Write more please ! Good start. Poor Gimli. Poor Legolas. Poor readers who want more to read. :-) Okay I'm done now. Hopefully you're not done with this ficcy. Bye bye!
TheShinyLizard chapter 1 . 6/17/2004