Reviews for Oreo
Roses16 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
LOL! Okay, that was awesome! *sigh* Oh Oreos...
emmybuns696 chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
You have no idea how entertaining all of your stories are! They are the ultimate pick-me-up! Terrific job!
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
This has to be one of the funniest stories i've read, especially since it's based off something true. I've always wondered what happens when someone eats a cookie,poptart etc. worth something & I guess now I know. (I'll be carful the next time i eat oreos!)
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
great story.
judicium sierra chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
LOL! Oh man, e-dog, that was too funny! I read about that experience in your weblog and thought it was so funny the way you turned it into a fic! Great job! So clever to write about a personal experience and then make it happen to Harm. Hahahaha we do love to torture the poor guy don't we! Anyways, awesome work, this gave me a great chuckle!
littledemonpixie chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I am terribly glad you wrote this because if you hadn't have I would have. I did the same thing and I freaked thank god there was one cookie left in the package so I didn't throw it out. i was very disappointed however. Isn't funny how these things work out? Anyway great story. BTW have you heard from jagchick105 about her story, To Late To Turn Back Now? I haven't seen an update and her weblog said there would be one. Drop me a line to let me know, please
Jackia chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
LMAO!

lololololololololololol

That FF made me laugh so much!

JAJAJAJAJAJAJa

GREAT JOB!
hoppy1214 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
cute story. I can so see myself doing something like that :)
mandy chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
OMG that happened to me! I was eating an oreo and I looked down at it 4 some reason and I saw this letter "M" on it. I asked my dad what it meant because we didn't know about the contest either. So not knowing I just finish the cookie as my dad picks up another one and says "Well, here's the "I"." It turns out that if it was a winning package it would of had a certifact or something to send in.
Abigaile chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
This was great very funny keep writting
Marie chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Cute & funny, e-dog, but you are in big trouble! Now I am craving oreos, but I live in a country where they are not available! How could you do this to me? :)
MAVDP chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
LOL, this is such a funny story ! :)
TheJourney'sNeverOver chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Great story, it was fun. Loved it.
Nighthawk5 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Naturally the title captured my attention. I’m a lazy reviewer but a dedicated reader and I’ve been dropping in and out on your stuff for a while. Your titles always grab my attention. Anyways, because today is a strange day here in lalaland, don’t expect much coherence. Suffice to say you know you’ve had a weird week when you end up baking cookies at ten to five on a Friday afternoon. I think that’s what attracted my attention the most, the eerie coincidence that that was how I spent my afternoon and your fic is called “Oreo.
kroline chapter 1 . 6/11/2004