Reviews for We Should Be There
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 1/25
Now, I feel like reading an AU where Sirius either never went to Azkaban or broke out and raised Harry with Remus. There are enough of those around that I shouldn't have a problem.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 1/25
I love Teddy. He seems like a nice kid. He gave Harry a chance to connect to a piece of the Marauders. I still like Remus and Sirius more. Why wasn't that a book thing? Think Remus marrying Sirus' cousin was a sign?
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/25
He might just keep his word. However, I doubt that Sirius will stay alone, whether he intends to or not. I'm not actually sure when the Snape incident took place. It was before the end of fifth year, since he and Lily had talked about it. Just when, though?
abacab chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Very cute.
FlamencoPenguin chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
nicely done

remus and sirius are very in character. your story is sad and sweet with a ovely resolution in the end. nice writing!

-flamencopenguin
Seraphina Pyra chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
That was wonderful. I really enjoyed reading it.
Mei Zhen chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
Nice! (I can't believe that there weren't more reviews!) LOL, really nice, and not too sappy! That just rules. :)
Angel4eva3 chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
Oh its so good, i hope that isnt the end! Please add more chapters, its a great story as is, but it'd make an even better beginning. ;)
Sham Harga chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
Brilliant. Is this the end? Nicely rounded off if it is - but I'd love to hear more. Big S/R shipper
SCOTLAN chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
for the first chapter anyway*s,iles*!