Reviews for Target: You
DamonXSalvatore chapter 23 . 9/20/2012
i love this story best bakura n anzu story ever!
Indiana9311 chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
oh my god! this is realy funny so far!

“Bakura, can't you keep your sadistic lovemaking quiet? Some of us are tired!” Malik accused, eying the distasteful scene of his cousin's supposed lover trying to choke him.

“Fool! She is not my mistress; she is my assassin!” Bakura choked out in obvious

That was so funy!
t recorder chapter 23 . 6/13/2008
i really like this. i am reading the sequal soon. its was awsome.
HallucinatingDreams chapter 23 . 6/6/2006
Wow. Such a beautiful story. :( I'm crying...it's so sad that it's already ended. Just kidding. :) I can't wait to start the sequel. :)
HallucinatingDreams chapter 21 . 6/6/2006
For some reason, I hate Bakura in this chapter. Sometimes, I wish he would just leave and let Anzu live happily ever after with Yuugi...but this is Bakura X Anzu...so I guess I have no such luck. :( Just kidding. :) Even though I did, at one point, wish Bakura would just drop dead, Bakura is still one of my favorite characters. His personality has so many dimensions that each author can spin and layer to their content without anyone's objection since Bakura is such a mystery to start with. :)
HallucinatingDreams chapter 20 . 6/6/2006
HAH! I KNEW IT! :)
HallucinatingDreams chapter 19 . 6/6/2006
OMFG! Is that who I think it is...
HallucinatingDreams chapter 18 . 6/6/2006
Under normal circumstances, I would be angry that the two didn't meet...but seeing as you're the author, the circumstances aren't normal. :) I am in love with this past chapter.
HallucinatingDreams chapter 17 . 6/6/2006
I can't wait to see the sparks fly when Bakura and Anzu meet up again. :)
HallucinatingDreams chapter 16 . 6/6/2006
Poor Anzu...I feel so sad for her. Of course, that's probably on account of your writing, as oppose to me actually feeling sad for her. If someone that lacked your writing skills had written this, I doubt I would feel nearly as sympathetic. Keep up the great work! :)
HallucinatingDreams chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
I love this story. :)
HallucinatingDreams chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
Well, I read to Chapter 16, was about to review, when I thought that you deserved more than one review. So...here I am, reviewing for every single chapter. :) Your writing is wonderful. I can't believe it's captured my attention for the past two hours. Or that I haven't become completely bored. I usually never get to Chapter 16 of most stories. I guess this one is just different.
HallucinatingDreams chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
This sounds strangely similar to Cowboy Bebop...except with Anzu as the bounty hunter. Nevertheless, I am prepared to be amazed as I read on. Your writing sounds interesting already, and it's only the first chapter. I can't wait to continue this story. :)
zucool chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
that was funny XD i really love Chisara. This is getting exciting, I'll make sure to review most of the chapters.
zucool chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
that's new ; it's really good, i like the new setting and describing Anuz and the ship. It's cool.