Reviews for Ten Minutes
owaranai.natsu chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
ya know, at first I thought it’d be about John taking ten minutes to decide whether or not to talk to Aeryn after a quarrel, but your idea is very good:) it totally makes sense, lol. The summary is quite true, sometimes; the simplest things can be hard to an untrained person, lol. Nice story:)
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
That was cute, and nicely in character. Nice job.
Hopeful Romantic chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Okay, simple review this one. LOL. Still giggling. Thanks for this one.
MaidM chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
So funny! That's adorable! I love that part about the 'neeners'. I accually burst out laughing. Awesome job.

MaidM
seva chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
OMG! Too funny!

"neener" (snicker)

Yes, Aeryn would have shot him.

seva
sunchaser2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
lmao! that was funny. Yes you should type your other stories. :)
Hybridbabe chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
LOL got to love John for his cluelessness in the Uncharted Territories... he probably thinks that everything works on the Star Trek method in those early days... hehe anyway, I would be more than happy to do a little "buttock-prodding" if yo ureally want me to! Just drop me a line sometime!

And I fully understand the whole "crazy, looney, we're so screwy" method when we listen to the radio or watch TV (heck, i did that during the ep Crackers Don't Matter lol) Oh the possabilities are endless with Farscape!

YES, you need to type them up! I would be thrilled to see them! If you're absolutely bored, would you mind taking a look at my fics too? please? that would be great!

Loved the story! keep up the awesome work! You've just gained a fan!
thedorkygirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
That was funny and well-written, and I recd it to others. :-D
Mithborien Mornamar chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I had always wanted to see that scene. You did a great job and I loved the last bit.